Parklife Sideshows (Peaches + Dizzee Rascal + more) (1 Viewer)

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
it was FUCKED. oxford lol factory need to invest in some ventilation, i could hardly breathe, dripping in sweat, ended up having to leave heaps early just cause it was unbearable

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
holy shit

i witnessed around 5 huge fights in the crowd, was within a metre of all of them, wtf.

blood everywhere during the last fight (that broke out during 'dance wiv me' up the front)

then after the concert when everyones walking out a girl started a fight with a guy then ppl jumped in and this random guy got king hit, flew back like a metre.

dizzee was awesome though, i have no voice.

espo had the best spot lol, working at the bar stand right next to the stage.

and holy shit anna lunoe is so damn hot.

i met up with my friend after who went to the does it offend you, yeah concert and she said it was heaps good, grafton primary were apparently awesome as well. hmmm but ill prob still see dizzee's set at parklife instead. so good.

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
dizzee was ridiculous, so good, keen to see him at parklife when i don't have to serve punters throughout the set.

how did your $1.50 double blacks go down christopher? i ended up boozing on with dizzee backstage haha.

anna lunoe = outrageously smashable (!)

Last edited:

walrusbear

HSC
you were serving last night,adrian?! FUCK!
i was sinking VB tinnies at $6 a pop :(

i only managed to catch two of the fights, but i was next to the first one
the bouncers just gave them a pat on the back? it was weird

but dizzee was great

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
Espo15 said:
dizzee was ridiculous, so good, keen to see him at parklife when i don't have to serve punters throughout the set.

how did your $1.50 double blacks go down christopher? i ended up boozing on with dizzee backstage haha.

anna lunoe = outrageously smashable (!)

haha alcohol tastes so much better when its ridiculously cheap, much love.

drinking with dizzee??? luckkkyyy, is he a cool guy or a wanker? he seems pretty cool.

the tongue was pretty shit except the last freestyle he did was ok.

me and my mate were going gaga over anna lunoe, hottest dj ever.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Rude boy don't watch that
Cause if its arms out I'll run that
And if its on top you know I got that
Come through with a big baseball bat

Espo15

Banned
HSC
N/A
oh dude, those vb tins are criminal. i wouldve sorted you out too.

yeah chris heaps nice guy, i was struggling to understand what he was saying a little bit though so alot of our conversation was smiles and nods.

dils1989

dilssssssssssss
HSC
HOW awesome was dizzee?!? fuck i was right up front just behind the gates stopping u getting on stage, 2 of my mates crowd surfed and the fight during dance wiv me was right next to me we were pushing ppl back into it when they came out haha. but drinks were hella expensive, during the support acts we kept going out to maloneys for a few drinks then coming back in, no way im paying 6 bux for VB tinnies when its 3.50 everything next door haha

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
dils1989 said:
HOW awesome was dizzee?!? fuck i was right up front just behind the gates stopping u getting on stage, 2 of my mates crowd surfed and the fight during dance wiv me was right next to me we were pushing ppl back into it when they came out haha. but drinks were hella expensive, during the support acts we kept going out to maloneys for a few drinks then coming back in, no way im paying 6 bux for VB tinnies when its 3.50 everything next door haha
then i was pretty much right behind you lol

Beege

HSC
Dizzee was great although it was a bit short (just under an hour) and he didn't play temptation or do those rock mixes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)