Parkway Drive (1 Viewer)

ryan11

Dazedconfused
HSC
Any fans of the band here? I first saw them live supporting In Flames at Manning Bar, and they really know how to put a show on. The music itself is killer.

Legham

HSC
Parkway Drive are awesome! One of my favourite bands for sure. Someone was saying they have a new album coming out soon :D I haven't checked to see if it's true though..

I'm so jealous of you!! In Flames are my favouritest band ever :(

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
omg parkway drive rocks!!!!! winston is really nice lol :) i huged him wen they were down at campbeltown arts center:D the gig was rad lol i was smacked in the had a few times! ouch

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
spank_meh said:
omg parkway drive rocks!!!!! winston is really nice lol :) i huged him wen they were down at campbeltown arts center:D the gig was rad lol i was smacked in the had a few times! ouch
you huged him? :confused::confused:
smacked in the had? :confused::confused::confused::confused:

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Born Dancer said:
you huged him? :confused::confused:
smacked in the had? :confused::confused::confused::confused:
lol ohhh yeshhh i did hug him lol they were the last band to play [ i think it was The Valley and WishforWings b4 them] the crowd cleared out prety quick wen the gig was over..winston came down lol some ppl took pics....wasnt any1 else there???!!

anywayz i was smacked in the head by someone [i was like in the front with all the ppl baha] and then all of a sudden ppl started jumping on ur bak and shoulders and yaahhh........ lol i had to move to the side:(

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
spank_meh said:
lol ohhh yeshhh i did hug him lol they were the last band to play [ i think it was The Valley and WishforWings b4 them] the crowd cleared out prety quick wen the gig was over..winston came down lol some ppl took pics....wasnt any1 else there???!!

anywayz i was smacked in the head by someone [i was like in the front with all the ppl baha] and then all of a sudden ppl started jumping on ur bak and shoulders and yaahhh........ lol i had to move to the side:(
lolz i knew you meant hug - i was just laughing at the fact it read as "huged" rather than "hugged" and no, i wasnt there, on the account of i hate pwd.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Born Dancer said:
lolz i knew you meant hug - i was just laughing at the fact it read as "huged" rather than "hugged" and no, i wasnt there, on the account of i hate pwd.
rofl nice yeah i make lots of speling mistakes l8ly due to lack of sleep and probably simply coz i cbf typing ahh im so lazy lol

:eek: you hate pwd!! like OMG

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
spank_meh said:
rofl nice yeah i make lots of speling mistakes l8ly due to lack of sleep and probably simply coz i cbf typing ahh im so lazy lol

:eek: you hate pwd!! like OMG
well i dont like that style of music in general. i dont like yelling :( sorry if thats a generalisation or something.. dont all you pwd fans jump on me saying "THEY ARE NOT ALL ABOUT YELLING OKKKAAAAY"

im just saying, from what i have heard of them, which is, mostly yelling, i dont like. so i have no motivation to try and get into them.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Born Dancer said:
well i dont like that style of music in general. i dont like yelling :( sorry if thats a generalisation or something.. dont all you pwd fans jump on me saying "THEY ARE NOT ALL ABOUT YELLING OKKKAAAAY"

im just saying, from what i have heard of them, which is, mostly yelling, i dont like. so i have no motivation to try and get into them.
well one of my besties said that they are roaring :\ maybe they are.. but who gives a shit... i like them and their music thats all that matters!!

me and my bestie even had a fight about it she didnt want me to go on their gig coz SHE doesnt like them..funny times

so ur into r&b/rap/..?

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
spank_meh said:
well one of my besties said that they are roaring :\ maybe they are.. but who gives a shit... i like them and their music thats all that matters!!

me and my bestie even had a fight about it she didnt want me to go on their gig coz SHE doesnt like them..funny times

so ur into r&b/rap/..?
http://community.boredofstudies.org/2380890/post-742.html
no. not rnb. rock/dancerock/alternative/indie/whatever you want to call it.

i just dont like an entireity (sp?) of screaming :)

i have fairly broad music tastes. i love aussie hiphop, and you can add bands like mae and anberlin to the above mix.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Born Dancer said:
http://community.boredofstudies.org/2380890/post-742.html
no. not rnb. rock/dancerock/alternative/indie/whatever you want to call it.

i just dont like an entireity (sp?) of screaming :)

i have fairly broad music tastes. i love aussie hiphop, and you can add bands like mae and anberlin to the above mix.
woah nice list i think i kno just the killers and matchbook romance.. lol i wish i didnt delete myspace music list ohhh well

ryan11

Dazedconfused
HSC
Born Dancer said:

PWD are great if you enjoy the genre - I love metal and most of its hybrids, such as hardcore or metalcore, whichever PWD can be assigned. True, screaming is incorporated into every song, but it doesn't mean it overrides the enjoyment of the breakdowns or their setlist.

Born Dancer

I can't go for that
HSC
ryan11 said:
PWD are great if you enjoy the genre - I love metal and most of its hybrids, such as hardcore or metalcore, whichever PWD can be assigned. True, screaming is incorporated into every song, but it doesn't mean it overrides the enjoyment of the breakdowns or their setlist.
that was exactly my point. i havent ever been tempted to sit down and listen to them because i dont like the style of genre that they belong to :)

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Born Dancer said:
that was exactly my point. i havent ever been tempted to sit down and listen to them because i dont like the style of genre that they belong to :)
i bet you will do it one day! lol i can burn you their cd

ryan11

Dazedconfused
HSC
They're in Europe at the moment, and I rue the way they avoided Glasgow totally! They held shows in Dundee and Aberdeen, and missed the best city for gigs and concerts: asses! At least I got to see In Flames again here...

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
ryan11 said:
They're in Europe at the moment, and I rue the way they avoided Glasgow totally! They held shows in Dundee and Aberdeen, and missed the best city for gigs and concerts: asses! At least I got to see In Flames again here...
awww maybe they'll tour glasgow next time:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)