Parra Campus: Microwave (1 Viewer)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Where the fuck is the microwave!?!?!?!

I'm only at Parra for one class this semester and was horrified to learn that the microwave is not longer in the caf. To make things worse, no1 can heat my food because it's contrary to some hygiene shit.

I was told to try the Student Association. Does anyone know if they have one? When I went there they were closed.

And because there doesn't seem to be an ATM on campus, I couldn't even resort to purchasing the shit they call food that is sold there.

dude01

HSC
Yeh, they seriously need to put a fucken ATM back on the campus! How long has it taken them? There hasnt been one there for ages (it use to be in the front of the library)... and the shop doesn't give cash out either.

sorry mate can't help u with the microwave issue. Just wanted to bitch about the ATM.

j_davo24

HSC
dude01 said:
Yeh, they seriously need to put a fucken ATM back on the campus! How long has it taken them? There hasnt been one there for ages (it use to be in the front of the library)... and the shop doesn't give cash out either.

sorry mate can't help u with the microwave issue. Just wanted to bitch about the ATM.
The Bank considers a security risk now after ram-raiders stole the first one. I wouldn't expect to see one there for quite a while or ever.

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
Where the fuck is the microwave!?!?!?!

I'm only at Parra for one class this semester and was horrified to learn that the microwave is not longer in the caf. To make things worse, no1 can heat my food because it's contrary to some hygiene shit.

I was told to try the Student Association. Does anyone know if they have one? When I went there they were closed.

And because there doesn't seem to be an ATM on campus, I couldn't even resort to purchasing the shit they call food that is sold there.

do you mean the cafe or the bar?

Because i didn't know there was one in teh cafe but i know there was one in the bar...?

It's shit, but oh well... bring food that doesn't need to be heated... It's not the worst thing in teh world - night students don't even have the option of buying food coz stuff closes...

And btw - cafe and bar (i think) have eftpos so you can buy food with a card...

4eyesnb

HSC
N/A
try Chemistry lab in north campus, plenty of Microwave and gas bunsen burners:rofl:

HSC
there is mircowaves in parra>

where is the studnet asscociation anwayrs.. is there any good to join?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)