Party Week Tickets..... (1 Viewer)

~eZZa~

HSC
Hey just wondering if anyone is bothering to buy party week tickets for schoolies? Someone told me that noone really goes so, is it really worth buying the ticket just in case?

katy-g

HSC
My friends and i have bought them, solely because our friends from last year said the parties went off. And also, at the Schoolies Parties in party week there are less sleazy 'toolies' lerking around.

~eZZa~

HSC
Yeah thats a good idea, also do many ppl go to other clubs up their, u noe just apart from hangin on the street?

katy-g

HSC
Yeh the clubs are normally pretty packed out as well...

You have to keep in mind that there are SOOOOOOOOO many people up there, especially during party week.

~eZZa~

HSC
Yeah i cant wait for schoolies ssssssssoooooooo pumped!!!

kahlilouise

HSC
My friends and i have got one, for $100 i hope its worth it.

Even if its not, you only finish school once so who gives a fuck?!?

makemyangelfly

HSC
As long as you have an over 18 ID and $10 in your pocket you can go to the Party Week parties without the Party Week ticket. I've spoken to all the clubs and they allow entry for $10 (average) each. It is a gigantic rip off to get the ticket.

sathdog

HSC
few of my mates got party week tickets, they also got these under 18's bullshit that will prolly b a piece of ass....ill be underage up there, were ne of u guys 17 on schoolies..still have a awsome time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)