passions thread 2 (1 Viewer)

Fi

i heard someone once say that the girl who plays Teresa sings the theme song. I dunno i just can't see it.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'
does anyone know where i can get the theme song from ... who its by and the name of it ...
Jane French - Breathe

Not a bad song actually :)

jessika

law chicky
HSC
Originally posted by PiRo

no on...i mean good......in a very sick way......but not as bad as B&B though....brook got pregnent with her son-in-law!!!!!!!!!!!!and they had the baby!!!!!!!!now thats some sick shit

nah! on B&B Brooke's baby doesn't turn out to be Deacon's its meant to be ridge's or thorn's or some new guy. Unless someone tampers with the DNA.
OMG the is just like a repeat from years ago, when Brooke didn't know who her baby's father was and Sheila changed the paternity test so that everyone thought it was Ridge's.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jessika

nah! on B&B Brooke's baby doesn't turn out to be Deacon's its meant to be ridge's or thorn's or some new guy. Unless someone tampers with the DNA.
OMG the is just like a repeat from years ago, when Brooke didn't know who her baby's father was and Sheila changed the paternity test so that everyone thought it was Ridge's.
the storyline (bb) is so out there that it allows them to bring back characters .... remove character ... even bring characters back to life (such as macy apparently) ... i always though that when a character died .... they were dead or had a twin ... but now its just crazy ...

thank you lazy for the song name and artist ...

isnt this meant to be a passions thread?

Sarah J

HSC
I reckon.

Bold sucks. It's stupid (hehehe, which is funny coming from a girl who loves passions) and their names are all stupid too (Ridge, Deacon?????).

Back to Passions!!!!!!!!!

Fi

Timmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy you traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw where is charity??????????????
and is anyone else sick of hearing :

" if he finds out about my affair with Julian, HE'LL KILL HIM, HE'LL KILL HIM WITH HIS BARE HANDS".

Also, the coppers wife needs to get over it!!!!!!!!!! I'm sick of her!!
:D

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fi
btw where is charity??????????????
and is anyone else sick of hearing :

" if he finds out about my affair with Julian, HE'LL KILL HIM, HE'LL KILL HIM WITH HIS BARE HANDS".
isnt charity still in hell ???

yeh ... sick of hearing it ... why doesnt he get it over with and just do it ...

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Why doesent someone blow up the set of passions...?

Osama if your listening, you could go a long way to redeeming yourself here...

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lazy

Osama if your listening, you could go a long way to redeeming yourself here...
ehhhh ... leave passions alone ... its hilarious on a weekday at 3pm ... but it does get boring after a while ...

did you know that the person who plays gwen's mother was the same person who played amber's mother ...

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by flyin'

did you know that the person who plays gwen's mother was the same person who played amber's mother ...
HA i KNOW i was liek er isnt that amber mother weirddoent she realli liek julian or is it some fake act?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sukiyaki

HA i KNOW i was liek er isnt that amber mother weirddoent she realli liek julian or is it some fake act?
well she likes julian for his money and influence ...

Sarah J

HSC
Shame, shame, shame!

Oh, and on the subject of Gwen's momma, I preferred it when it was Marcia Brady playing her. This new lady isn't as bitchy as she was (and neither is the new Gwen).

Last edited:

sukiyaki

emptiness
HSC
Originally posted by Sarah J

This new lady isn't as bitchy as she was (and neither is the new Gwen).
ahh same with KAy the old kay was a bloody bitch this one is like er "shes a sweet one" and the gwen looks too nice the old gwen waz cruel and mean

Fi

ahahahahahahahahahahah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
todays episode was soooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lot of them were on Jerry Springer, lol

Julian of course was brilliant!!!! He was beaten by T.C. :rofl: :rofl:

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Fi
ahahahahahahahahahahah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
todays episode was soooooooo funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lot of them were on Jerry Springer, lol

Julian of course was brilliant!!!! He was beaten by T.C. :rofl: :rofl:
ah... the rip offs continue ... i think austin powers did that first ...

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
I don't think soapies ever end... they are just moved to different timeslots... like how passions is on at 9:30 in the morning.... which is just hillarious.

I haven't watched it in months.... been too busy.... and i have no freakin idea what is going on at the moment.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)