Past HSC Papers and Worked Solutions Textbooks (1 Viewer)

dbz

HSC
Hey guys !

So the big red textbook written by Jim Coroneus is serious sh*thouse ... the layout of the solutions and the first few papers are terrible, and the answers especially are really disorganised and go into way too much detail. Overall the textbook is just hard to read.

Anyways there doesn't seem to be ANY other textbook for hsc past papers for 4unit maths. Success One HSC is really good except it seems like it only has it for 3unit. I think I've also seen some really ancient textbooks for past papers that are like pre-2000, but yeh no-one wants those ..

Does anybody know if there is or isn't a 4unit textbook for Success One? Or if there's any other textbooks for 4unit apart from the Coroneus one? Please helppp ><

- dbz

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Hey guys !

So the big red textbook written by Jim Coroneus is serious sh*thouse ... the layout of the solutions and the first few papers are terrible, and the answers especially are really disorganised and go into way too much detail. Overall the textbook is just hard to read.

Anyways there doesn't seem to be ANY other textbook for hsc past papers for 4unit maths. Success One HSC is really good except it seems like it only has it for 3unit. I think I've also seen some really ancient textbooks for past papers that are like pre-2000, but yeh no-one wants those ..

Does anybody know if there is or isn't a 4unit textbook for Success One? Or if there's any other textbooks for 4unit apart from the Coroneus one? Please helppp ><

- dbz
theres a blue one written by the maths association of nsw for 4 unit.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
I personally liked the Coroneos ones... but that's just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)