past paper request for PSYC1003 and BUSN1002 (1 Viewer)

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
Hi guys, if anyone has any past papers for PSYC1003 and/or BUSN1002, it'll be of great help.

Good luck with your studies.

blacksunset

HSC
u cant get them for psyc1003, i spoke to kristen about it and she said they dont have any because all of the papers are pretty much exactly the same from year to year

acebycc

HSC
hey pplz so what exactly is gona be in da exam?? its just da stuff Brendan talked about, research and cognitive psyc by Kristen right??

blacksunset

HSC
yeah there is three sections. one on biological basis of behaviour by brendan, one on research methods and stats by kristen and on cognitive psych by kristen.
each part of the exam is worth 1/3 each
and every thng we studied will be assessed... although we dont have to calculate stats, only know where to use them..

Evilo

HSC
yeah blacksunset is right. I did the test last year and there was a bit of multi choice too, No 'appliation of stats' is needed, but just knowledge about them - when they ask about the t-test etc? omg i hope i got that right, it feels like 10 years ago when i did the psyc1003 exams.

acebycc

HSC
cheers for your reply blacksunset and Evilo... so that's like 1 hr on each section, so I assume a few multis and maybe 3 or 4 short answer questions?? Are the short answer questions are like the ones we did in tut quizzes??

Epic_Postings

lol wut?
HSC
thanks for the help guys, I'm shitting myself because I have no idea what the exam is going to be like. Anyone have any tips?

Evilo

HSC
acebycc said:
cheers for your reply blacksunset and Evilo... so that's like 1 hr on each section, so I assume a few multis and maybe 3 or 4 short answer questions?? Are the short answer questions are like the ones we did in tut quizzes??
Correct mate (and from memory) it was a few multi choice, a few short answer and a longer question. From memory the last section (the one about the brain lectured by coby) has more longer answered questions and less multi choice. However the exam is pretty fair, dont freak too much - just study, relax and do your best. They won't rape you in the exam room (i know there is a lot of detail) but just revise ur notes and use relevant points (all that exam technique stuff lol). good luck mate

blacksunset

HSC
such a stupid exam
i left afte ran hour and a half, certainly did not need 3 hours. pure multi choice and short answer..
all of brendans questions were multi choice.. and kristen barely covered learning or anything in her questions.
grr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)