Past Paper Resources? (1 Viewer)

Heresy

HSC
Hi guys, I am well aware that Bored of Studies has Past Papers to choose from as well as THSC, however I was wondering if there was any other websites that offer them. As I know there are thousands of past papers online, since this is Preliminary I feel as though I need to get into the habit of doing a lot of Past Papers especially for the HSC.

If anyone could list some other resources they use that would be really helpful! Thank you for your time.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
There are A LOT more papers for the HSC over prelim. The difficult is your new syllabus, which makes them redundant (to some extent - maths is still relevant)

THSC is your best bet for prelim. The habit you want to form is developing a deep understanding of the fundamental concepts as this will get you the marks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
What is THSC???
There are A LOT more papers for the HSC over prelim. The difficult is your new syllabus, which makes them redundant (to some extent - maths is still relevant)

THSC is your best bet for prelim. The habit you want to form is developing a deep understanding of the fundamental concepts as this will get you the marks.

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
What is THSC???
thsconline is a wesbite that has lots and lots of past papers for yr 11 and yr 12. These are for multiple subjects as well. A simple Google search should find it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)