Past paper solutions? (1 Viewer)

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
hey guys,
just wanting to know if you guys know anyway for me to get the solutions for past engineering papers ( board of studies only has solutions for 09 and 10 ) or even better a book that i can buy similiar to the "success one" books , but for engineering.

if not any links to past trial papers with solutions would be a great help :D

nrb93

HSC
hey guys,
just wanting to know if you guys know anyway for me to get the solutions for past engineering papers ( board of studies only has solutions for 09 and 10 ) or even better a book that i can buy similiar to the "success one" books , but for engineering.

if not any links to past trial papers with solutions would be a great help :D
i would also highly appreciate this...unlike every other subject, its very difficult to find solutions for the past-papers

cwag

adonis
HSC
N/A
here are solutions for past hsc papers i have obtained over the years...
don't take these as official....and with engineering there are many possible solutions to questions.

anyway, all the best for exams

Attachments

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
hey thanks for these. im just curious were u got these... ive got the exact same 06 and 07 answers LOL! got it from a mates tutor. Are these your solutions?

Last edited:

miniwaybzz

HSC
N/A
They are incredibly good.. there is no way I will write this well... oh well there is no help now it's fail time.
what you worrying about? dont worry most of the questions in engineering refer to like "logic" rather than the actual content of the course and so answers can be sooooooooooooo broad. I mean there's not many questions on materials and there's only 2 drawings to do........ so yeah , i just try to fill in the lines by writing as many points as i can obviously lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)