Past Papers and Where To Get Them? (1 Viewer)

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
Hey, I just wanted to what the go with past papers is. Currently, I have downloaded the syllabuses and past papers for a majority of my subjects. However, considering a majority of the syllabuses changed in 2010ish, I have only downloaded the 2011+ papers, equating to 2 papers (soon to be 3) for each subject. My query is, are the papers prior to the 2010 syllabus change worth downloading and completing? Further, if that is the case, where would I be able to find trial papers, etc. from highly ranked schools to complete throughout the year? Because 2 past papers per subject (plus the ones I will get myself from BOS if the papers prior to 2010 worth completing) isn't going to suffice.

Also, how and when do I actually use past papers? I am slightly confused as to when I should actually start completing them.

Thanks. :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
^ +1, great resources!

2010 syllabus change was only minor amendments..I think a lot of the content is still applicable within the past paper :)

When you use past papers really depend...You can do them as you learn new content, or finish whole lots as you finish units. It's up to you. I prefer doing them all at once before exams, but it also helps to do them as you go (just pick out the questions you know how to do).

Good luck!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)