past papers with answers??? (1 Viewer)

moemoe

do people have any chem trials with answers or any kind of past papers??? or jsut exam papaers???? or know where i can get them with answers???

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
ROFL. No wonder you didnt do to well in the HSC abdooooo, all your answers would have been straight out of the question.

abdooooo!!!

Banned
you shut up!!!

i came first in my school even with those shitty successone answers... i made different notes for the hsc... but still didn't work that well. hahaha :mad:

hey but kim, the only questions you want see in them books is the multi-choice as the rest is just the syllabus. but those multi-choice makes me laugh, its like whats an acid: base, water, lemon, sodium hydroxide. i know which one i would choose.... base... hahaha :D

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Whats a transuranic element? Hydrogen, Helium, Lithium, Neptunium...

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
hey but kim, the only questions you want see in them books is the multi-choice as the rest is just the syllabus.
i guess all i'm looking for is the set out and the basic idea of how they can ask you the questions in different forms. i'm not going to solely rely on it anyway..thats what my summary notes are for :p :D
but those multi-choice makes me laugh, its like whats an acid: base, water, lemon, sodium hydroxide. i know which one i would choose.... base... hahaha
:rofl:

abdooooo!!!

Banned
if you think thats funny you should read the past questions with the percentage of people choosing either a,b,c,d. you always see like 10+% of people choosing something like acid is a base... hahaha :p

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Well Ill be worried when they ask which one is a gas at STP, out of gold, silver, copper and HYDROGEN (and it will be in capitals and bold, its the automatic mark) and theres a significant percentage to the wrong answer.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)