past papers (1 Viewer)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
cant you actually ask your teacher about giving you papers to help you revise on certain topics and stuff?

ummmm.. would the HSC REVISE IN A MONTH FOR LEGALS help?

bored/board of studies?

ms.motocross

Originally posted by dark`secrets
cant you actually ask your teacher about giving you papers to help you revise on certain topics and stuff?

ummmm.. would the HSC REVISE IN A MONTH FOR LEGALS help?

bored/board of studies?
yea we can ask but its already the exam peroid and we don't have normal periods now b cuz after the exam we go home. the thing is when i make notes for ne subject i get bored and it doesnt sink in...so i study by practising questions.

Gorjess

yeah thats the same as me.... we meant to write over heads every lesson.. and i do do it.. but i cant listen to him as well as write down the stuff off the over heads...
xox

ms.motocross

! lol

Originally posted by Gorjess
yeah thats the same as me.... we meant to write over heads every lesson.. and i do do it.. but i cant listen to him as well as write down the stuff off the over heads...
xox
yea it really pisses me off when u try n concentrate on writing tha stuff down n theyre tryin 2 explain it n then u lose ur spot ur like arghh shut da f&%! up lol

Gorjess

yeah i cant do both so i give up and just write.. but then im like hmmm wats that mean..lol hey do u know a good definition for a mittigating factor?
xoxo

aud

HSC
Originally posted by Gorjess
can u give me a good definition of mitigating factors anyone..lol

xoxo
Factors taken into account at sentencing time, judicial discretion allows it, mitigating factors are factors that will lessen the severity of the sentence, such as young age, signs of remorse, if they're supporting a family, etc

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ms.motocross
yea we can ask but its already the exam peroid and we don't have normal periods now b cuz after the exam we go home. the thing is when i make notes for ne subject i get bored and it doesnt sink in...so i study by practising questions.
after exam just walk to the social science department and ask for em. my teacher actually gave us past papers to take home and practice. these were only 2002 & 2003. lol i havent started yet, i'm supposed to be making notes BAH!

Manda_dunga

teachy_teach
HSC
the board of studies website has the past hsc papers for ages back so check dat out. they really helped me improve my essay writing

some_random

At your school they probably have whats called a standards package for every subject on computer..

It'll show you past essay questions and the different band responses for them

they were pretty good..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)