Past Schoolies People: (1 Viewer)

HSC
..where is the best + cheapest and most fun place to go for schoolies and when?

gcchick

Come at me bro
HSC
Uni Grad
Advantage of living 30 mins south of Surfers: free accommodation :uhhuh:

zoeanne

HSC
went to sufers, if you book earlyish you will be able to get cheaper places,,, we left ours to the very last minute, however it was worth every cent. but they have taken where we stayed of the schoolies list.. mm maybe that had something to do with people kicking a massive glass window in there room, and all the glass ending up near the pool 6 floors down lolz.

laniani

HSC
lorne.
was absolutely fantastic.
accommodation was relatively cheap (very cheap compared to QLD), we got all our bond back even though we got permanent marker on the walls and peeled some paint off and got some stains on the carpet
security guy each night to make sure you're safe, but doesnt get in the way of anyone
and every night a huuuuuuuge crowd gathered on the foreshore and hooked up :)
lol. we considered being toolies the next year...but didnt.
PLUS free condoms, tshirts, backpacks and lollies! yay

sombrero

HSC
lorne.
accommodation was relatively cheap (very cheap compared to QLD), we got all our bond back even though we got permanent marker on the walls and peeled some paint off and got some stains on the carpet
security guy each night to make sure you're safe, but doesnt get in the way of anyone
Sounds good. More info!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
lorne.
id second this, all my cousins did schoolies in lorne, vic
ill be being a toolie (lol) this year with some friends and cousins

Lorne accommodation Victoria Australia – Restaurants Shopping Surfing
that should set you right to begin with

laniani

HSC
Sounds good. More info!
what type of more info?

i think it ended up costing about 600-700 each for accommodation which was about a 2 min walk from the beach. there was a 200 or 500 bond each...cant recall exactly how much, but we got all that back at the end.
I think i spent about a grand or a bit less than on all else- food/ alc/ random stuff

no one goes out anywhere...some go to the pub, but generally everyone meets up on the forshore at night, so only need to buy alc from the bottle shop! (i think they do raise the prices a bit at schoolies time though- but still so much cheaper than buying in a club/ pub)

no regrets from lorne at all except that I wish I'd gone back the year later!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Went to Vanuatu.
Cost about $600 for flights & transfers, $200 each for accomodation in 4-star villas overlooking the lagoon, with daily room service etc. No bond.
About $600 (AUD) included a shitload of booze, eating out 3 meals a day, souvenirs and stuff. Was pretty sweet.

HSC
Went to Vanuatu.
Cost about $600 for flights & transfers, $200 each for accomodation in 4-star villas overlooking the lagoon, with daily room service etc. No bond.
About $600 (AUD) included a shitload of booze, eating out 3 meals a day, souvenirs and stuff. Was pretty sweet.
How long did you go for?

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
The $600 also included a sunset cruise, a day trip to a waterfall park (incl. tour and bus transfer) and a day on a resort island nearby.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Was epic, and a nice price overall.
I spent most of the 9 days smashed off my head, I abused the free alcohol on international flights disgustingly, etc.
No responsible service of alcohol lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)