Past Trail Paper (1 Viewer)

Saturn WY15

HSC
Hi

Does anyone have past trial papers for the school certificate as i have it couple of weeks and really appreciate if u post it here and probably help other student doing the exam.

Thanks
W.Y:tongue:

random-1006

Banned
HSC
Hi

Does anyone have past trial papers for the school certificate as i have it couple of weeks and really appreciate if u post it here and probably help other student doing the exam.

Thanks
lol, i dont remember doing practice papers for the trial or real school cert. or not alot of them anyway

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Hi

Thanks
School cert is a joke. Don't bother studying for it. Year 10 is the last time you get to properly bludge without being scared of repercussions.

Engrish was my worst subject, got 94. It's a joke.

'Revel in your time', Tyrell, moments before he gets his eyes gouged out, then killed by fingers penetrating the brain via eye holes.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
I lol'd @ OP.

As Carrotsticks has mentioned, it literally is a joke.

Saturn WY15

HSC
yeah but the trial School certificate is in week 10 of this term. This exams count more the 30% of marks in the 5 main subjects.

Last edited:

Gigacube

HSC
It's trial not trail. I think the trials are different for each school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)