Patel Integration question possibly involving factorical knowledge (1 Viewer)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad

Its question 42 I need help on. THanks

untouchablecuz

HSC
if your interested, look at this pdf proof for the wallis product (scabbed the pdf from someone called "buchanan")

anyway, i dunno if this helps to explain it but goodluck :)

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
if your interested, look at this pdf proof for the wallis product (scabbed the pdf from someone called "buchanan")

anyway, i dunno if this helps to explain it but goodluck :)
It helped heaps, thanks
Just wondering where did you get it from and that stuff in the pdf file, does it relate to these kinds of questions? Isn't that like first yr uni maths?

untouchablecuz

HSC
It helped heaps, thanks
Just wondering where did you get it from and that stuff in the pdf file, does it relate to these kinds of questions? Isn't that like first yr uni maths?
i found the pdf on this site (someone posted it); i found it interesting :p

however, i think it is uni maths and nah it doesn't relate to this stuff, it just used a similar result to the recurrence formula for sin^n x

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
The Wallis Product is definitely not beyond the scope of the Ext2 course. The proof uses all the mathematical tools you should know already. There is nothing foreign to the Ext2 course in that proof. Also, I think you were meant to attach this file instead:

Last edited:

untouchablecuz

HSC
The Wallis Product is definitely not beyond the scope of the Ext2 course. The proof uses all the mathematical tools you should know already. There is nothing foreign to the Ext2 course in that proof. Also, I think you were meant to attach this file instead:
as yes, thanks

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
Yep we went through it in class. You could get asked this in Q8.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)