Pathway into Physio? (1 Viewer)

christoffpow

HSC
Ok so im in yr 12 atm, but physio at Syd Uni is around 96 - 97 i think? i really don't think i could get that high.. so i was wondering if i did a Bachelor of health science
.. would i be able to then go on to do masters in physiotherapy? Would this 100 percent work if i acheive like distinction average in my BHSc? im confused as hell. I really want to get into physiotherapy :(

Doomah

HSC
look out there new physio places going to be offered at a uni other than usyd really soon, UAI prob around low 90's

p.s physio (the subject, not sure about the profession) is sooooooooo fucken boring man. my opinion :D

fionang8191

HSC
N/A
The B Health Science (BHS) is an excellent way to get into the physio course.. i don't know if there will be extra places in the B Applied Science (Physiotherapy) course but even then it will still be hard to get in.

BHS has a guaranteed entry into any of the Master programs the Faculty of Health Sciences offers as long as you do the correct major that is required and you maintain a CREDIT average in the whole BHS degree... To get into the Masters of physio you have to do the Movement Science Major (along with the health science major b/c BHS is a double major degree!).

Hope that helps..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)