Pathways to get into Usyd (1 Viewer)

sachu

HSC
Heya All those lucky ones studying at USyd,

I did my HSC this year and only woke up this morning to find out that I got a really low ATAR to my expectation and what I needed for my course (Bachelor of Oral Health). My ultimate aim now has been to get into USYD somehow......is there any bridging courses available.....? I do not want to waste extra one yr...doing some foundation courses...if I have to...inorder to gain 1st yr entry into USyd..I don't mind doing a 6mnth accelerated bridging course though....:cry: Is there anyone who has done it this way..? Any suggestion would be so much appreciated...

Really hope I can get into Uni next year...and I need to make up my mind soon..

Thanks you all...

oddish

beating off outside your window every day of the w
HSC
N/A

I did my HSC this year and only woke up this morning to find out that I got a really low ATAR to my expectation and what I needed for my course (Bachelor of Oral Health). My ultimate aim now has been to get into USYD somehow......is there any bridging courses available.....? I do not want to waste extra one yr...doing some foundation courses...if I have to...inorder to gain 1st yr entry into USyd..I don't mind doing a 6mnth accelerated bridging course though....:cry: Is there anyone who has done it this way..? Any suggestion would be so much appreciated...

Thanks you all...
just go back in time and do properly in the hsc

sachu

HSC
just go back in time and do properly in the hsc

I wish I could...although I'm prolly looking at doing foundation study..at a private college..or Usyd foundation study .for 1 year...which puts me into 2nd yr entry..into Uni........:shy:

did you go to the interviews last week?
NO, I didn't get invited..what about u? Oh...I'm in so much depression after it....:cry:

amber44

HSC

Thanks you all...
ATAR, is it not called a UAI anymore?

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
just out of curiosity, why are some people still on Bos when they finished the HSC like 2 years, even 5 years ago lol?
hmm i dunno mate why dont you have a little think about the sub-forum you're posting in now

jaimebien

HSC
Foundation study at USYD sounds good, since it gives you a stepping stone into the uni, and especially since you say it'll get you into the second year of a degree. (Not sure about this, so I'm taking your word for it.) So...what's stopping you then? It seems pretty much the obvious choice for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)