pathways?? (1 Viewer)

toisthbe

Evil Member
no not where most stupid ppl ride there bikes so that u havta walk to the side so u wont get crashed....

;]

but the thing related to highschool...
i've heard of it, jus a little.. way back..

and today my friends were talkin about it..i'm not really clear about it...can som1 clarify wat it is? how do i apply? is it too late?

s2ophie

HSC
some people at my school do it. i don't know exact details escept you just to half your subjects this year and half next year. A girl at my school is ddoing it because she wawnts to do vet science and getting the mark will be difficult for her so she is only focusing on 3 this year.

my advice is speak to your careers adviser

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
What year are you in, Toisthbe? If your still in year 11, of cause you can.. If your in year 12, you can but it would kinda be a waste ;)

Pathways is were u can split up ur hsc over a few yrs....you can choose to do some subjects the first yr..and then the remaining the next yr......one of the girls at my school is doing it bcos she has a disability she did both yr 11 and yr 12 over 4 yrs this is her last yr

I actually did it last yr but i bailled out cos i had tooooooo much time on my hands and got lazy

Trust me you don't really want to do it

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah, u have the option to do the hsc over a number of years, instead of just one

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Urgh....year 11 & 12 over 4 years. I spose if it REALLY had to be done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)