Patricia Piccinini (1 Viewer)

soso

HSC
N/A
Patricia

try www.aaart.tv look in What's new and look in section 7B9 for links, good luck, also try her website. Type in her name and lots of great sites come up

soso

HSC
N/A
Look in Board of Studies website at 2003 paper section 1 under car nuggets image

Modelling and mold making Paul Kucera

Custom painting Mat Egan and Scott Seedsman

saladsurgery

kicking the cack
HSC
yeah, check out her website: http://www.patriciapiccinini.net/

she's got contact details on there, maybe you should try emailing her? Melbourne pop artist Ben Frost (he was in the 2000 sydney bienale, check him out) emailed me back after I asked him some questions about his work. If you're nice and polite, i think people are generally pretty good about stuff like that.

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
the MCA had an exhibition of her work a little while ago.. if you look up the mca site there's past exhibitions. she's the one who does those weird sculptural humanoids..right..?

my_dirigible

yeah, she does a lot of very cool sculptures, though mostly of anmalish things i think, to use a quote about SO2 i put in my last essay:
“Because the creature is an animal, rather than a human being, it allows audiences to address genetic issues without the heightened emotions that the idea of human cloning and manipulation evokes”
also, thanks everyone for your help with the names of Piccinini's crew, i asked my teacher and she says we don't need them anyway :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)