paying for tafe courses (1 Viewer)

parts

HSC
You can also join the Student association for like $20 extra.

Hanzo

HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
monday, tuesday, wednesday

9am-5pm, 9am-5:30pm, 9am-2:30pm
lol mine is wednesday and friday 6pm to 8pm
:( oh wells wont b seeing you around at tafe! hahahaha

Hanzo

HSC
parts said:
yeah this guy asked me to join student association when i was lining up to pay for my course today at da office..
but i said no heheh

also took a foto today for student ID card.. dey said will take around 2 weeks to get it :(
i want it now !!!
i hope i look good in it ! hahahah

peace^^

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
parts said:
$20???
its $10 at Wollongong West tafe.

with tafe cards, I got one last year, but didnt get a concession sticker whatsit coz i was only at tafe 1day a week, does anyone know the minimum hours to get a train/bus concession sticker thingy???

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hanzo said:
also took a foto today for student ID card.. dey said will take around 2 weeks to get it :(
i want it now !!!
i hope i look good in it ! hahahah

peace^^
lol, No one looks good on their TAFE cards:p

mmm_sofay said:
with tafe cards, I got one last year, but didnt get a concession sticker whatsit coz i was only at tafe 1day a week, does anyone know the minimum hours to get a train/bus concession sticker thingy???
As long as you live more than 5 km(I think) away from your campus you can get the little sticker on your card..

Hanzo

HSC
i dun need a concessoin sticker on my tafe card
i got my uni card for dat
kekeke

Hanzo

HSC
oh yeh i know dat area .. hehehehe
i might b moving to baulhkam hills

bumbo_hippo

HSC
wow thats kind of far!
like getting to the train station and all...unless you drivE! hehe....

parts

HSC
mmm_sofay said:
$20???
its $10 at Wollongong West tafe.

To qualify for concession you need to be studying fulltime and i think there is a minimum requirement of around 20 hours per week of study.

If you want to get a concession thing and you think you may qualify then go to the service/front desk of your tafe and they should help you out with it.

If you are under 18 you may also be able to get a 'free' bus/travel pass if you live more than 3.2km away from the institution you are attending.

7th Sign

HSC
parts said:
To qualify for concession you need to be studying fulltime and i think there is a minimum requirement of around 20 hours per week of study.

If you want to get a concession thing and you think you may qualify then go to the service/front desk of your tafe and they should help you out with it.

If you are under 18 you may also be able to get a 'free' bus/travel pass if you live more than 3.2km away from the institution you are attending.

for a concession card i just went to the tafe office said i need one filled out this form ...and the ladys liek dont even worry about filling most of it in im liek ahh ok...then she just puts this green circle sticker on my card and im out of their....easy as

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
parts said:

yeah.
i ended up getting a concession sticker
took me awhile as the course im doing is full time, but im only at tafe for less the 20hrs a week.
so i went to the head art teacher and told him and he wrote that i will be studying at tafe for extra hours to make it up to 20hrs, and i got my concession sticker.
so all is fine and dandy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)