pca cadetship (1 Viewer)

chaux2

HSC
Congrats on getting an interview!!! :D I hope it all goes well for you!

I still haven't received an email regarding whether or not I've been successful :/
thank you!!

Id say don’t worry about not getting an email yet for now. I don’t think they’re finished sending all the offers out since none of my friends have heard back either! also the few people I know who have got an interview were all emailed at different times so they’re defs not sending it all out in one go

oinkypoinky

HSC
Hi! Sorry for chiming in on the conversation but I was just wondering whether you guys received an email in the past abt having completed the competency based assessment because I just realised I never received one that confirmed I completed the competency based assessment thingo even tho I finished it 😞 Does anyone know what I should do? Thanks all!

chaux2

HSC
Hi! Sorry for chiming in on the conversation but I was just wondering whether you guys received an email in the past abt having completed the competency based assessment because I just realised I never received one that confirmed I completed the competency based assessment thingo even tho I finished it 😞 Does anyone know what I should do? Thanks all!
i didn’t get a confirmation email but the website (shl) which we did the test on had a circle that said 100% complete once i finished it

oinkypoinky

HSC
Omg thanks for ur reply okay okay then I should probably stop stressing because that also showed up for me but I still haven’t received anything about the interview yet
Good luck with your interview!

chaux2

HSC
Omg thanks for ur reply okay okay then I should probably stop stressing because that also showed up for me but I still haven’t received anything about the interview yet
Good luck with your interview!
no worries! just trust the process 😊

syedmahd

HSC
thank you!!

Id say don’t worry about not getting an email yet for now. I don’t think they’re finished sending all the offers out since none of my friends have heard back either! also the few people I know who have got an interview were all emailed at different times so they’re defs not sending it all out in one go
Right. I got my email for an interview at 10pm last night. Also when you read the SHL page after completing the test, they explicitly say that they will start sending out emails after the 16th of June, which doesn't mean they will send all of them out on one particular day. So give it about a week or two, because they might still be finalising successful applicants. Goodluck everyone!!! :)

Goodluck Chaux2 on your interview too!

chaux2

HSC
hmmmm, honestly i cannot remember, but just some basic maths/thinking/logic sort of stuff? I'm not 100% sure sorry
Hi Fuzi! Thank you so much for all your help answering questions and advice so far!

I was just wondering if you had any interview tips or remember any of the PCA interview questions to help prepare for the interview?

fuzi

HSC
Hi Fuzi! Thank you so much for all your help answering questions and advice so far!

I was just wondering if you had any interview tips or remember any of the PCA interview questions to help prepare for the interview?
Hey! Congrats to you all for getting your first round interviews! Massive achievement

In terms of what the questions were like, I honestly don't remember specifics, it was all kind of a blur, but I don't remember any real wild or curveball questions. In terms of preparing, know the stuff you wrote in your application well, cause no matter how much you wrote, they will have read all of it, and I was shocked too with how well they knew my application despite the ridiculous amount I wrote. Other than that, it all kind of depends on which company you're putting yourself forward for, if any. Personally, don't come across as super practiced and robotic, be natural and friendly. Remember, you're not just applying to be an employee, but also a coworker.

Best of luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)