PDF Advice needed (1 Viewer)

OLDMAN

HSC
N/A
Sorry to post this in this forum- where else do I belong!

Is it possible with the Adobe/Acrobat software (the purchased version) to do the following : say I want to print the 10 exponential growth and decay problems from 2-unit HSC 1990-1999 (assuming there was one a year), can I cut and paste into a print file and print?

Would appreciate any advise.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
uhm, i dunno. one thing's for sure, u can print individual PAGES from a document... but i fink u can prolly cut individual parts too... hafn't tried it...

soz bud, dat's all i can help u... =(

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
you can copy and paste text using the select text icon at the top of the page. not too sure about images though.

J0n

N/A
HSC
If you want you can take screenshots - there is probably a better way though.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
cut and paste them all into one file and print it from there

done by document -> pages -> extract

Last edited:

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
problem!
Usually the past papers are in 'picture' form, so its not possible to use the copy text tool. I think you'd be better off just writing/typing (heck, its growth and decay, not integration with wierd symbols) them out. Or you can ask Derek how he gets wierd mathematical symbols (if you need them) and types them into PDF format.

Or you could just press the print screen button, go to Paint/photoshop/image software and paste it in, delete irrelevant stuff. Keep doing that until you have a big picture with all the questions in it. Note, it is a picture and it will be a hassle to print it. :(

victorling

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by OLDMAN
Sorry to post this in this forum- where else do I belong!

Is it possible with the Adobe/Acrobat software (the purchased version) to do the following : say I want to print the 10 exponential growth and decay problems from 2-unit HSC 1990-1999 (assuming there was one a year), can I cut and paste into a print file and print?

Would appreciate any advise.
the print page

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)