PDHPE Assignment Help :) ! (1 Viewer)

skwertzke

HSC
Basically the question is "Types of training methods used" and "how have the principles of training been utilized" for TWO different sports - i want to do Soccer and Bodybuilding.

Can anyone give me a start? Types of training is basically the strength training, aerobic etc...and principles are the reversibility, progressive overload, specificity etc etc... can anyone give a good 100-200 word start? would be greatly appreciated so i can get my mind focused and know what im doing. :)!

agneet95

HSC
I'll just give you a couple of points which you can manipulate into a paragraph.
Types of training methods used
Soccer
Soccer needs anaerobic and aerobic capacity. So you can talk about resistance training for anaerobic as well as plyometrics, for slow-twitch fibres to become fast-twitch ones, and short interval. For aerobic, talk about fartlek, long interval and continuous; continuous for warm up. Soccer's specificity is focused on the legs so you can do super sets on the quads and hamstrings for example. Don't forget to write about the overload technique, otherwise the athlete won't improve performance.
Bodybuilding
Focuses mainly on anaerobic. Super sets are really important to make the most of every gym session. No plyometrics as there is no need for fast-twitch fibres. It's all about resistance training. Obviously using the overload technique. Talk about periodisation as well.

Hope it helps

Plz rep as well

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)