pdhpe trials (1 Viewer)

Jayme

HSC
yeh i did them on friday........just great!!!!!.......
they were hard....like the multiple choice questions blew me out of the water.............i had no idea....and couldn't even rule out stupid answers

Factors affecting performance was a shocker also

Chuck

theres only one thing u have to remember when goin into a PDHPE exam..

*ahem*

"the kneebones connected to the..... something.. the something's connected to the.. red thing.. the red thing's connected to my wrist watch........ ah oh.."- dr Nick Riviera

Bindi

Chuck you echo my sentiments exactly! Everythings a big jumbly mess so if your a good bullshit artist like me than PE is a subject made in heaven! I also find my PE teachers S.E.X principle a good one to follow - that is State (S), Explain(E), Example(X) for every extended answer.

I did the Catholic Trial paper and i found it pretty nifty! Multiple choice questions were pretty dodgy but!

sun_lover

we only did our on the 30th of august, like 4 weeks after every other school had. But my school's backwards...so you get that.
:D I normally do really well at pd/h/pe.. but i bombed out majorly in the trials... they didn't appear to be that hard, but most questions were on stuff i skimmed over while studying... that'll teach me i guess...!! LOL

Rob Hallett

Like Bindis teacher
my teacher has come up wth a good acronym of PEE
which is (P) Plan (E) explain and (E) example
Also for the people who struggle for time it is good to do a skeleton of your answer before you start, if you run out of tme this will be marked and you will get some marks for it just solongs its relevant
good luck in the HSC guys it just bugs me that the test is on the 13th of november in the last week why couldnt they do it earlier
Bloody BOS...........

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
Originally posted by *Soph*
your only just doing your trials now??

ohhhh i've done mine

went pretty average in the multiple choice but made up for it in the rest

i topped with 91% and our class average was 70%
(this is the catholic paper)
How in the name of the blue fuck did you manage 91%?!!! Our class average was 41% and i was struggling just to pass. The exam was an absolute bastard and i was ready to top myself 10 minutes into it.
All i can say is thank christ for the multiple choice

Madi

okies- well my schools trials are this thursday- they're not assessed though! :)
does anyone have summary shit on CVD??coz i completely missed that priority area and i hear im fucked if i don't know it!
HELP!

steven_tiger

91%... holy fuk!

i got 44%, average was 47%, top was low 70's....

it was a prick of an exam...

i hate pd.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
the thread is old.. 2002 so um hopefully no one got in the 90's for their trial pd/h/pe exam this year? *looks hopefully around*

Littlelease

PDHPE isn't so hard but it's not so easy.................

The highest at our school like high 70's...........

I suppose it relies on the school and the standard the teacher is attempting to set

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)