Pearls (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Who likes pearls?
I've seen people wearing them and alot being sold in shops lately.
I have some, but I tried to upload pics and they won't work, i'll try again later.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
*waits for pearl necklace jokes*

i reckon pearls (not semen) look good

waterbottle

your buttcheeks is warm
HSC
i have plain pearl earrings and long strings of pearls that i usually tie but i'm a bit over them atm, everyone seems to be wearing them.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
I LOVE PEARLS!!! i looked and lookd for ages for really long vintage ones, the ones that hang really low.I finally found really really really really scabby cheapo ones at Kleins, for like $2 each. but i dont care. I love them.

tomorrows_angel

tomorrow is too soon...
HSC
i have pearl studs, pearl drop earrings, a pearl pendant and 2 pearl strings. Ok, well the strings are my mothers' but i could take them if i wanted. One is plain white pearls, the other is all different colours, with a general bluish/purpley tone.

i don't wear any of them though... pearls look too old for me, i can't pull it off.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tomorrows_angel said:
i have pearl studs, pearl drop earrings, a pearl pendant and 2 pearl strings. Ok, well the strings are my mothers' but i could take them if i wanted. One is plain white pearls, the other is all different colours, with a general bluish/purpley tone.

i don't wear any of them though... pearls look too old for me, i can't pull it off.
I had pearl drop earings but I can't find them anywhere, I lost them somewhere in my room.

MouNtY

them long pearl necklaces on chicks look excellent, what i hate however is those cheap little white plastic balls on string that chicks wear to imitate pearls, or whatever the fuck they're tryin to pass them off as. they look really really cheap and they're hideous.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
yeah there's something really classy about a simple outfit with a beautiful string of pearls...
I wish i could afford them, Paspaley...OHHH!
Anyway, i think plastic pearls look hideously cheap and nasty, even though i must say i have sucumbed to buting a really long string of fake pearls at the markets, i was kidding myself thinking they could pass for the real thing...

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
SuGa BunI =D said:
imo pearl is out of fashion, stop wearing my pearls about 7 months ago
I bought mine last year, but still wear them and see people wearing pearls.I don't think they will ever go out of fashion.

Skeeta

HSC
yeah like when have diamonds ever gone out of fashion....

anyway i thought my contribution to this thread would be about my aunties jewlerry. They are absolutely rolling in it, and she has this fkn massive black pearl pendant, and ring. I swear to god its like the size of my eyeball or somethin!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)