pecs (1 Viewer)

deano059

HSC
any tips on further defining + firming pecs without using gym equip ie doing stuff at home?

cuppas

Apprentice Mechanic
HSC
you can't really develop the muscles after a while if you only ever do bodyweight exercises. but to start you can do pushups, this works a lot of the upper body, not just the pecs. if you have dumbells of a decent weight then you can do flyes as well. once these become easy, either do more weight for the dumbells or more pushups in a row.

these are pretty much the only pecs-work things i can think of right now, don't forget to work abs and back as well with crunches/situps and bridges :)

deano059

HSC
cuppas said:
you can't really develop the muscles after a while if you only ever do bodyweight exercises. but to start you can do pushups, this works a lot of the upper body, not just the pecs. if you have dumbells of a decent weight then you can do flyes as well. once these become easy, either do more weight for the dumbells or more pushups in a row.

these are pretty much the only pecs-work things i can think of right now, don't forget to work abs and back as well with crunches/situps and bridges :)
cheers for that

yeh suprisingly they went from being like rock hard to now pretty loose after hsc...

Predd

UAI99.55 Personal Trainer
HSC
If you are performing weighted dips and wishing to target the lower pecs, you will have to lean over somewhat. Performing dips upright will result in a much greater emphasis on the triceps.

Last edited:

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Predd said:
If you are performing weighted dips and wishing to target the lower pecs, you will have to lean over somewhat. Performing dips upright will result in a much greater emphasis on the triceps.
True.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)