Pedophile Ferguson can't be forced to move (1 Viewer)

orthentix

HSC
He appears he has an intellectual disability or mental disorder from the pictures in the media. Keeping that in consideration, death by firing squad should be more appropriate then moving him.

C

copkiller

Everyone who's saying he should never have been released: I agree 100%.

It doesn't matter though. The current situation is he has been released and can't be locked up again unless he does something.

So if we treat him with some basic dignity and don't chase him out of every home (because surprise, surprise there are children everywhere) at least he will be less likely to re-offend.

niloony

HSC
Hes just a tool for politicians to climb for the highest moral ground and media outlets to have a good story for people to argue over and take their money

Murders etc do not get this treatment when they are released why should he. The police can be trusted to act if he does something unlawful again and he will suffer more severe consequences.

He's just different mentally than lots of people and should be able to do whatever he wants within the restrictions of the law.

@Banco
I'm pretty sure importing large amounts of drugs into a country is worse and causes more damage. But thats all subjective anyway

Jeee

Banned
HSC
Australia is a large place, drop him off at the desert with only a bottle of water.

Check up on him the next month.

C

copkiller

@Banco
I'm pretty sure importing large amounts of drugs into a country is worse and causes more damage. But thats all subjective anyway
Should we apply the same standard to alcohol and tobacco and punish people who import these harmful goods too?

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
Australia is a large place, drop him off at the desert with only a bottle of water.

Check up on him the next month.
um dying of dehydration is worse than being abused as a child

therefore punishment is disproportionately worse than the crime

which makes you a fuckwit

Napstar

Banned
HSC
Everyone who's saying he should never have been released: I agree 100%.

It doesn't matter though. The current situation is he has been released and can't be locked up again unless he does something.

So if we treat him with some basic dignity and don't chase him out of every home (because surprise, surprise there are children everywhere) at least he will be less likely to re-offend.[citation needed]
Fixed.

Jeee

Banned
HSC
um dying of dehydration is worse than being abused as a child

therefore punishment is disproportionately worse than the crime

which makes you a fuckwit
Relax your ballsacks.
Is he on the back of a ute on his way to Alice Springs now with a bottle of Mount Franklin? NO.

Fucking serious noob.

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
Being called a noob is seriously one of the most hurtful things you could say :(

zstar

HSC
N/A
Most men are hidden pedofiles whether they like to admit it or not.

Just because we live in this law and order society most of us would never act on such impulses. We also have education and other factors that supress our animalistic urges.

But If society broke down I gurantee you you'll be seeing many more Dennis Furgesons.

Jeee

Banned
HSC

Just because we live in this law and order society most of us would never act on such impulses. We also have education and other factors that supress our animalistic urges.

But If society broke down I gurantee you you'll be seeing many more Dennis Furgesons.
I feel so secure now.

Sprangler

HSC

Basically the truth - I don't know why people act so surprised and outraged when a big pedophile ring is busted and it turns out that some of the perpetrators were omg schoolteachers! omg and priests! omg and police officers!

HSC
N/A
he is a REPEAT offender. he should NEVER have been RELEASED.
you will NOT become PRIME MINISTER because you cant TAKE over a UNI liberal party CLUB, so stop trying to SPEAK like a populist NONG

rafy has that market cornered

:bomb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)