Pedophile Ferguson can't be forced to move (1 Viewer)

Sprangler

HSC
I looked for the author on Amazon and I couldn't find any books written by that author, I think you are pulling my leg sir. It sounds pretty reasonable though, killing terrorists in self-defence.

Last edited:

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I looked for the author on Amazon and I couldn't find any books written by that author, I think you are pulling my leg sir. It sounds pretty reasonable though, killing terrorists in self-defence.
Maybe i got the title wrong. My bad. It might have been "How to make money" by All Jews.

Sprangler

HSC
I think you're trying to say something.. but I just haven't figured it out yet. Can you make it more obvious?

Uncle

Banned
HSC
E

Empyrean444

I found the almost 'emergency' measure they passed to allow his eviction vexing. While he is certainly a disgusting individual, and while the situation of the parents' of the area is understandable, he must live somewhere; I actually think it goes against the ethos of a democratic system to essentially pass such an ochlocratic law to deal with one individual (for now, at any rate) so as to pander to the mob.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Served his time.

I'm sure his victims are all better now and are of fine mental health.

: /
Victims of all crimes, in general have mental health issues associated with it.

It's a bit arbitrary to say that this is the one that crosses the line.

C

copkiller

Served his time.

I'm sure his victims are all better now and are of fine mental health.

: /
So everyone who commits a crime that results in the victim suffering mental health issues should be imprisoned for life?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
they should be imprisoned for a term such that their harm equilibrates with the harm caused.

in some cases, such as that with say, child sex abuses, the harm will be so great that life imprisonment, often worse, will be perfectly reasonable.

C

copkiller

they should be imprisoned for a term such that their harm equilibrates with the harm caused.
How do you measure harm and equate it with a prison sentence?

Isn't this overly simplistic? What if someone commits a crime that doesn't cause much harm, but repeatedly commits minor crimes and shows no remorse or willingness to change?

What if someone commits a serious crime like child abuse, but the victim does not appear to have been harmed much at all?

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
So everyone who commits a crime that results in the victim suffering mental health issues should be imprisoned for life?

I never said he should be in prison.

But I hardly see a child rapist deserves to be left alone in peace given the damage he's done to the lives of others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)