Pedophile set free over 'fair trial' fear (1 Viewer)

banco55

HSC
If you look at this guy's record he is a repeat offender. If you sexually abuse children and then do it again when you are released it should be throw away the key time. Then this wouldn't be an issue.

OsamaBinLaden

Banned
HSC
banco55 said:
If you look at this guy's record he is a repeat offender. If you sexually abuse children and then do it again when you are released it should be throw away the key time. Then this wouldn't be an issue.
If that was the case, most pedos would have their key thrown away, because it is a known fact that pedos rarely ever change their ways, which leads me to the conclusion that all pedos should be executed for the greater good of everyone.

banco55

HSC
OsamaBinLaden said:
If that was the case, most pedos would have their key thrown away, because it is a known fact that pedos rarely ever change their ways, which leads me to the conclusion that all pedos should be executed for the greater good of everyone.
For a variety of reasons I think executing pedos is a bad idea. For one thing the chance of a false conviction is too high when you are dealing with testimony from children etc. and it could screw a victim up even more if they knew someone was executed because of their testimony. Just lock them up for the rest of their lives. Maybe when they are 80 + and broken down old men they can apply for release.

That would be tax money well spent. I mean how much do we spend monitoring these pieces of shit when they are released and the monitoring doesn't seem to be very effective.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)