• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Peer Pressure affecting GF/BF?! (1 Viewer)

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
venus lyk u havnt replid 2 my otha pm babe i need ur help plz quick cuz i want her 2 luv me so i get secksings plz

P Plater

HSC
weeman22 said:
DO u think that ur friend's potential opinion based purely on looks will affect who u choose to ask out? For example, i met this chic out 1 nite, and shes average looking, but we get on well. I'm a bit sceptical about asking her out cuz i know my friends would bag out her lack of prettyness, talk amongst themselves etc. Im not saying they're bad friends, ive done the same in the past when 1 of them has had a less-than-attractive gf. However, despite me being happy with the potential r/ship, i'd be hard to continue it knowing what my friends thought of her looks (not necessarily personality).

Any1 else been in this situation? wat'd u do about it? any other suggestions much appreciated...
fuk ur friends bro...if u really like ur gf den thats cool...fuck what ur friends say.....and ditch thier ass...does ur friends have gf's of thier own?

weeman22

HSC
N/A
yeh basically 80% of mates in our group have gf's

kyldawg

HSC
weeman22 said:
DO u think that ur friend's potential opinion based purely on looks will affect who u choose to ask out? For example, i met this chic out 1 nite, and shes average looking, but we get on well. I'm a bit sceptical about asking her out cuz i know my friends would bag out her lack of prettyness, talk amongst themselves etc. Im not saying they're bad friends, ive done the same in the past when 1 of them has had a less-than-attractive gf. However, despite me being happy with the potential r/ship, i'd be hard to continue it knowing what my friends thought of her looks (not necessarily personality).

Any1 else been in this situation? wat'd u do about it? any other suggestions much appreciated...

fuck your friends, if you liked this girl enough u would blow off wat they think. just go for it:wave:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)