Pen issues (1 Viewer)

amarsahinovic

HSC
After having spent numerous years writing and rewriting with usless and totaly unreliable pens i have decided that i need to find a pen that will support me through the countless essaysi will have to write in the next two years. Could anyone please help me, if you are currently using an exeptional pen, or even a pen wthat will keep handwriting legiable please tell me. :D

Kujah

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
I was glancing over this topic and thought I saw "Penis Issues".
Lmfao

yeah, get a Parker pen.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
LOL LottoX.

Erm, I used to use Parker, it's alright I suppose - for a ballpoint.
I like using the click papermate ones, the ink always comes out dark for me, but I've stopped using it lately, cos I'm starting to use BIC Crystal Gel ! (Flows across the page awesomely xP)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
papermate flexgrip ultra, not the retractable, the other one, top pen!!

for a cheaper pen go for papermate kilometrico

otherwise pilot, either their retractable or capped basic pen, next in line is bic smoothies.

dr baby beanie

*is so happeeeeee!!!*
HSC
kilometrico, I have a really dark but smooth one, man it smudges heaps, my hand always ends up black if I use it

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
yeah i hate kilometrico !
u guys are spot on , the inks crappy and no matter how hard u try , it still comes out crappy.
hence use the other flexgrip ultra papermates x]
theres this other pen i remember u can only get form newsagents .. but dang .. cant membr the name.

HSC
i used pilot ones... and the bic one (thanks to trading it off my pilot which was WAY more expensive than the Bic, bic gels are only like $1.20 per pen... while pilot are ranged from $3.50 to $5.00

hehe...

parker is good.. but personally i think they are sorta heavyy

hope that helps..

but i guess its personal prefence.. but go to the newsagents and try them all hehe.. and see whihc one are good...

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Dunno why, but i like the Staedler red pen the most.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
you serious ?
staedler pens usu have white banding in the ink after a while doesnt it ? .. not that the ink runs out .. it just gets all weird.

steelite

HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
you serious ?
staedler pens usu have white banding in the ink after a while doesnt it ? .. not that the ink runs out .. it just gets all weird.
Yeah, those pens always go extremely light in terms of colour after you use for a while, there really good when you first start off with them.

For a while l was using those cheap officeworks retractable pens, the one where its $1 for 3 of them, but the colour, grip and overall pen was crap

l just now use those pilot pens, they cost heaps but l only use them in assesments cause they have an excellent design and it comes out real well....for most of the other times, the bic widebody pens are great, l managed to get like 10 workchoices pens for free and l use them all the time

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Bic, Pilot and Papermate have all been good for me in the past.

I think no matter the pen in stressful time constanted situations your writting is going to become messy no matter what but a good pen helps somewhat.

Sofstar

HSC
I use Staedler cuz i like the colour. And it's got a sharp point, but i know there's heaps out there but the less i have to think about the better, so i just buy them.
I think it's papermate that has that pen with 5 colours in it? It's got a green body. The colours in that pen are cool.
Can't believe we're talking about pens...

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Try the Figno gel ones, their pretty good but they run out fast and cost alot. Otherwise Staedtler Sticks are pretty good.

Best advice-go to the newsagency and pick out the ones you like!

idling fire

HSC
I like pencils personally. XD Unfortnately, my teachers don't. hehehe

Nah, just Office One retractables for me.

amarsahinovic

HSC
OK i went and bought some pens today, i sorta couldnt decide what to get so i got a bit of everything i got some bic kilometrico, bic velocity,bic body action,papermate xtend,papermqate gel glide and my fav so far the bic smoothie, its incredibly smooth. I cant feel any scraches on the paper, and i feel it would be relitivly easy to write with one of these for a couple of hours.

Im gonna keep on messing around with diff pens until i find one thats just perfict

Kujah

HSC
N/A
How much did it cost together?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Don't get the Papermate ones from Officeworks. I cheaped out and figured "hey, that's 17 cents per pen!".

The red and blue ones are okay, but for some reason the black ones are just shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)