• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

HSC
HerO said:
Then ur pretty shallow, do u only go out with guys with big cocks?...:cool:
How is she gunna kno if the guy has a big cock wen she firsts meets them, or before she decides to go out with them...
"Hold on, i have to see your cock first, to determine whether we can go out or not"

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish doesn't go out with people based on penis size. She goes out with people based on whether they can tell her what the combustion of ethanol is and other chemistry brainteasers =) She has to have great chemistry with the guy to go out with him.

HerO

Banned
69 Penis Avenue, Dickton Pussyville 6969.
HSC
**Temptation** said:
How is she gunna kno if the guy has a big cock wen she firsts meets them, or before she decides to go out with them...
"Hold on, i have to see your cock first, to determine whether we can go out or not"
Well she won't know first hand, but once she does and as she said gets disappointed at wat she sees she'll screw with some1 else...:cool:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Airness said:
Dreamerish doesn't go out with people based on penis size. She goes out with people based on whether they can tell her what the combustion of ethanol is and other chemistry brainteasers =) She has to have great chemistry with the guy to go out with him.
yes. like you. :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
yes. like you. :p
i refuse to be wrapped around your fingers, like you seem to have done to every other male BOS member =)

Pace_T

HSC
HerO said:
Try making some sense first...

doesn't take a genius to figure out the 'x' key is next to the 's' key
lol kiddin ;)

i-am-original

I'm old!!
HSC
These threads get way off topic.

If you wana get a bigger dick, go round to the local gaol in Africa and steal some hormones - They obviously steal them from Elephants or something.

Penis enlargements are a piece of crap - if your woman isn't satified with the length of your dingaling - just fuck her twice as much.

KefkaIIV

HSC
Does Size Matter?

Does penis size matter?

Do woman prefer larger penis's.
If so, is it preferred for more width, or length?

Everyone keeps saying it doesn't matter, but I am pretty sure that they feel differently, so I want everyone to be honest here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)