Penis Size... does it matter? (1 Viewer)

Icecat

Re: Penis Size

It's difficult to say really. Bigger is not neccessarily bigger, because that would just hurt. its common sense. However, a small one doesnt really "fill" so to speak, but it all DOES come down to technique and position. I'd definately choose smaller of larger though, with some possies, a large one could tear you a new belly button! :|

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC

You are correct in my never hearing of it... As i said i was only going on what I was told in PD a long time ago.

Usually its adolecents it happens to. As you get older it becomes less of a problem

If you ever see a guy in class hesitate when he's told to go out the front, now you know why. Its not cause your horny that it happens... It just does. And you dont have to worry Persephone... its few and far between.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A

i dont think it should matter, i mean say you were totally into a guy, about to shag him and he dropped his pants to reveal really small bits, what sort of girl (or guy, i guess) would you be to dump him just because he isnt all that well endowed downstairs.
if you care enough about a guy to shag him (ignoring casuals), you shouldnt care about the size of his package.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC

isnt it the thickness which matters more than the length? I once read somewhere that in terms of giving a female pleasure, the ideal penis would be short and fat...sort of like a doorknob :S

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

:rofl:

hahahhahahhahhahha......CHODE!!

:)

sorry, *serious face*
technique and toys

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC

Navjeet said:
isnt it the thickness which matters more than the length? I once read somewhere that in terms of giving a female pleasure, the ideal penis would be short and fat...sort of like a doorknob :S
i've heard that too!! and pardon my ignorance, but what is CHODE?

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC

I've heard the short and wide thing too.. its got something to do with the nerves being around the rim or something like that.

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC

ahahahha...speaking of doorknobs, i just remembered something that my friend and i discovered on his brothers computer when we were in like year ten. it was this video of a woman walking down the street, and she walked past a door with the aforementioned short and fat doorknob, looked at it as she walked past it, turned back, and started humping it......hahhahaha

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC

ehehehe chode. i too am immature.

i'm not too fussed on size, although i have had both ends of the spectrum - too small and too big - the small guy made up for it with his tongue :shy: and and big one, well, durr, if a baby can fit thru there i think a big dick should be fine

berry580

HSC

MoNNiE said:
lol..
umm.. wouldn't care less if the guy had a small willy or a large.. as long as you love the guy for what they are!.. not what they have ;)
Thats some bullsh.t, does that mean you would be willing to marry a poor guy and you have to work with him for years just for a house even if there's some rich guy who wants to marry you and can give you a house in blink?

Last edited:

berry580

HSC

Asquithian said:
i dont like massive 'boobs'...cute hand sized ones are good :uhhuh:
Same, in fact, I would rather have a flat-chested chick than a HUGE (i.e some 36D cup one's) one.
I could say that people dont think big boobs were better....but then I'd be lying.
I might be lie if you say it, but not for me.

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC

umm, do you actually know what size a 36D is? cuz yeah, it's not tiny, but it's not losing your balance big.

berry580

HSC

Tommy_Lamp said:
There are certain times in a day where guys almost ALWAYS get a stiffy
One: In the morning when waking up
Two: In class or when you have friends around you
Three: When speaking to a girl one on one (so farking embarrasing :( )
Pretty much always for #1, never for #2 and never for #3 too, but I get embarrasssed even just by looking at a girl, unless she isn't cute, and if she isn't cute (attractive), then why would I go hard, if she is, I would be too scared to look at her long enough to get me hard.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A

berry580 said:
Thats some bullsh.t, does that mean you would be willing to marry a poor guy and you have to work with him for years just for a house if there's some rich guy who wants to marry you and can give you a house in blink?
honestly, i would take the poor guy if i loved him over the rich guy simply coz he had cash to throw around in a heartbeat.
why would i want to spend my life with someone i didnt love just coz they could throw cash at me?

HSC

hipsta_jess said:
honestly, i would take the poor guy if i loved him over the rich guy simply coz he had cash to throw around in a heartbeat.
why would i want to spend my life with someone i didnt love just coz they could throw cash at me?
you could always marry the rich guy, divorce him and get a lump sum of money, then marry the poor guy. it's a WIN-WIN situation ! :uhhuh:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

berry580 said:
Thats some bullsh.t, does that mean you would be willing to marry a poor guy and you have to work with him for years just for a house even if there's some rich guy who wants to marry you and can give you a house in blink?
if you are that shallow then you aint in love with the chic then are ya ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)