*Penrith, Mt Druitt & Blacktown Areas* Tutoring for General/2/3/4 U Maths & Physics (1 Viewer)

cr5990

HSC
Hi I'm Chris and I tutor Year 11 & 12 2/3 Maths and Physics and 4U Maths. I also tutor maths in the lower years of high school. I attended Penrith High School and achieved a UAI of over 98. I'm currently a 4th year Commerce & Law student at UTS. I have an abundance of resources which I will employ along with my determination to see you succeed:
Maths:

Marks: Ext 1 - 96 Ext 2 - band 6/E4
  • HSC, Catholic Trials and past papers from top Sydney private and selective schools with solutions
  • Textbooks including Cambridge (I have solutions to all of the questions the 4U book and almost all of the solutions to the 3U book), Terry Lee, SK Patel and Fitzpatrick.
  • Extensive notes to clarify concepts
Physics:

Mark - 89
  • HSC, Catholic Trials and past papers from top Sydney private and selective schools with solutions
  • Extensive syllabus notes
  • All of the useful textbooks - Physics Contexts, Cambridge, Jacaranda
  • HSC Option - From Quanta to Quarks
I will provide all the resources and techniques I employed to achieve these results and maximise your marks. I will do this by:
  • identifying areas of potential improvement and elaborating on HOW they can be improved,
  • setting you homework to reinforce concepts covered in the lesson and marking homework
  • giving feedback about what do in future.
  • providing notes
  • explaining the theory behind certain topics
  • going through examples and common questions from exams
  • providing feedback regarding the homework from the previous week
  • attending to individual problems
Rates:
  • Group of three: $20 per hour
  • Group of two: $23 per hour
  • Individually $30 per hour
Contact me by PM, call me on 0405206144 or email me at 11471974@student.uts.edu.au
I would prefer to hold it at Penrith, Mt Druitt or Blacktown libraries but if you live near a station I would be prepared to travel to your house.

http://crobens.wix.com/aplus

Last edited:

cr5990

HSC
Re: *Penrith, Mt Druitt & Blacktown Areas* Tutoring for General/2/3/4 U Maths & Physi

bump

cr5990

HSC
Re: *Penrith, Mt Druitt & Blacktown Areas* Tutoring for General/2/3/4 U Maths & Physi

bump

cr5990

HSC

bump

cr5990

HSC

bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)