• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Penrith UWS or Canberra Uni ?!?! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shuter

natstar said:
and he has a go at me for not looking around at other uni's. If we are going to talk about research, id advise you shuter to do ur own research, especially that UWS has a student with the highest IQ in Australia.
lololololololol There is so much wrong with your post.

Firstly I said the UWS has some of the dumbest students on purpose to be an unresearched comment just like you said, yet you couldn't see the connection.

Secondly anyway, I said some of the dumbest, which obviously doesn't state that all students there are dumb, so your point of one guy having a high IQ is irrelevent.

Thirdly, how do you know he has the highest IQ in Australia, seeing as not everyone in Australia has there IQ tested, infact very few do.

sarevok

HSC
Wow. What's the person with the highest IQ studying?

S

Shuter

natstar said:
I know cuz i do my research, u obviusly dont due to the fact that you try to critise everything I say. I think you should just get off ur high horse and get over yourself.
You go around reaserching who has the highest IQ and which university they go to? Or was this just something provided in one of the "UWS is cool" propaganda pamphlets?

Links please, good writers referance their claims.

My point still stands that very few students have their IQ tested, so it cannot definitavely be said he has the highest.

mishka

HSC
N/A
why does someone's plea for help always have to turn into an inter-uni war??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)