Pens (1 Viewer)

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Re: study notes =D

I wish Kmart were still having their Back to School sale, I'm running low on all the bare essentials.

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

m0ofin said:
I wish Kmart were still having their Back to School sale, I'm running low on all the bare essentials.
LOL I reckon aye !
All my pens died in teh second term and everytime I buy pens now .. theyre so expensive :p

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC

SoulSearcher said:
Gone through 2 15-pen packets of Kilometrico pens, 1 more left. Damns :eek:
WHOA !!
i dont like kilometricos though , theres always this weird white banding on it ><"
use BIC ATLANTIS =] smoothness to the max.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A

SoulSearcher said:
Gone through 2 15-pen packets of Kilometrico pens, 1 more left. Damns :eek:
If it makes you feel any better, all of my Kilometrico pens are borrowed from friends. My 2 original 15-pen packs have fates unknown to me.

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC

m0ofin said:
If it makes you feel any better, all of my Kilometrico pens are borrowed from friends. My 2 original 15-pen packs have fates unknown to me.
:lol:

I used to write with gel pens, but now I restrict their use to Cosmology-related work, so I'm using the packs I took from my sister.

~untitled~

HSC

Black pens are definantly the best, i cant stand blue... i use pilot BPS-GP, and then if i dont have any of those then i use bic velocity, theyre really nice for writing in exams...

I dont really like kilometrico pens.... theyre just weird to hold....

bmwz4

HSC

im going to sue paper mate for their stupid pens that run out after 2 words...false advertisement "writes thousands of words"<---bullshit

~untitled~

HSC

Lol, went to go and buy more pens yesterday, they were on a mid year special!! normally $5 a pen, and they were only $2.25!!!!! i was sooo stocked

HSC

bmwz4 said:
im going to sue paper mate for their stupid pens that run out after 2 words...false advertisement "writes thousands of words"<---bullshit
I must be blessed, because I've never had a kilometrico run out on me, and I use them all the time. Maybe its because I lose them before I get a chance to run them out.
My Bic Smoothie however, ran out three quarters of the way through my english half-yearly. You always say that "it'll never happen to me". Well it did.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A

A Pilot pen run out on me during an exam before. I think I was more sad about the pen's passing than the actual loss of time in the test. It was a very good pen, expensive, but very good.

Another reason year 10s should be hated is because they've all got good pens like Parker.

~untitled~

HSC

Bic smoothies are to big to write with... Although they are quite smooth which would make them good for exams, they need to make them smaller lol.... I always take at least 5 pens into english exams.... i went through 3 pens in an x english paper once...

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC

I only ever ran out a pen in a Software Paper. Twas rather horrible.

bassqueen16

HSC

my pens for the hsc were uber expensive and were pretty temperamental but i loved them, those mitsubishi eye ones, i originally got the fine ones but ive been on the micro ones ever since, a 4 pack will set you back $16 at officeworks, its a rort i know :( but they're so pretty and my writing is perfect with them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)