Pens (1 Viewer)

B

badhairday

I dont really like using ball point pens. I usually tend to like inky felt tip pens better for some reason

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
yer my rude finger is getting all hard n stuff on the side >:

HSC
you can't go past the classic 'Papermate Flexigrip ultras' [preferably blue]... never used anything else in yr12... its comfortable to write with for long periods of time and it seems to make my writing neater [maybe thats just me tho]

7minute

HSC
I use whatever blue or black pen comes to hand for writing notes etc;... but ballpoint coz I always smudge using those felt tip ones.

For exams I use those Dr Grip ones... wish they were cheaper (or I knew where to get refills...)

Demandred

HSC
Mount Blanc? Hahaha got $1500?

Go for Parker, it's comfy, stylish and easy to find refills for.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i use to use them pilot sup[er grips. but then started to hate ball point; it made my hand-writing eligible. i then got gel ink. i prefer needle point ones.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
i like pens that work.
i hate pens that dont work, or run out when your in the middle of writing something.
but i got a really cool pen from my school last year when i signed out. it has a red light in it, so you write in the dark. oOoOoOo tres funkay!

Arvin Sloane

We are not amused.
HSC
Demandred said:
I would have expected better from a Law Student.

mmm_sofay said:
but i got a really cool pen from my school last year when i signed out. it has a red light in it, so you write in the dark. oOoOoOo tres funkay!
And do you find your self needing to write in the dark a lot?

;)

Scanorama

HSC
Expensive pens aren't always the best, I tried a variety of pen which you can get from a newsagent (price range $0.6 to $3), the best is Papermate Kilometrico. Its smooth and it actually use up all the ink, unlike some pens, which wont work when it has more than half of the ink left.

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Demandred said:
Mount Blanc? Hahaha got $1500?

im pretty sure u can get cheaper ones. But its like buying a nice car, if u can afford the luxury of it why not :p Well actually its a pen, so .........*cough cough* ok its late, time to sleep

HSC
get those mitsubushi ballpont ones, i got 3, $4 each, blue red and black and works perfectly, writes so nicely and so fucking comfortable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)