Pens (1 Viewer)

Morgues

Anyone got any suggestions for good pens that are easy to write with for a long time (ie english text)?

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Hey;
i'm using Dr Grip from Pilot.
Really comfortable for long periods of writing.

U can get from office works for around 10-15

del

HSC
N/A
don't get one of those gel pens...

they feel comfortable... but they sometimes smudge... and run out quick....half of it in the change section of my trial!

PSsylockE

yeh thats what i want to know!

i dont recommend the bic softfeel clicker pens... they're terrible

Right now im usin papermate ultra sumthing pen which is alright, and its not even expensive :)

What i hate about sum pens is that they run out of ink tooo quik, i use it for a week and it becomes dry and uncomfortable.. heh i luv the feel of writing with a fresh new pen its soo smooth i luv it!

im jess

i recommend pilot better retractable meduim pens

they are the bestest!!!
they set you back $7-$8 tho..... but are cool :)

im jess

nah one pen.... i was pissed off.... i thought the stupid newsagent lady was screwing me over... when she told me i was like what?????/ and she just said "look at the price tag"

stupid things

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
haha jeeze...so expensive these pens

i stick to my ol' Pilot ballpoint Fine
its about $2.20 and it writes about 500 pages (from my experience anyway)

fatmuscle

HSC
go the dodgy ballpoint pens!
carry 20 of them to each exam
very unpredictable those thigns!!!

sunny

meh.
HSC
Yea I like the Pilot BallPoint fine....it writes pretty good, I've been using those since I started using a pen...its just the grip on it is just jagged plastic and gets very uncormfortable without some other grip on top of it.

im jess

you know what i dont like..... those little bumps you get on your fingers from writing.... they annoy me soo much!!! and to make it worse, i burnt my little bump when i was cooking last night, so now it hurts to write :(

sunny

meh.
HSC
blah...that must hurt!

Usually I wrap a band aid around that bit as a cushion when writing alot.

T

tactic

Yeah i use Dr grip for all my uni stuff.. it lasts pretty long it lasted me a whole semesters worth of writing.. need to refill now

sif not 99

go papermate kilometrico!!!! they are the cheapest and last for ages, but the trick is to have a number of different pens so you change every page you write something so your grip alters. This helps out when your writing flat out in 3hr exams, it does, just try it.

staree

HSC
N/A
why use pen for? i'm tooooo big of a tightarse....... blood works ok.

syd17

HSC
yeh i use the kilometrico pens too but ive got that bump on my finger as well and it never goes away-i like using felt tip pens though coz i control my writing though but i think the normal kilometrico pens work better and r heaps faster!

:)

del

HSC
N/A
sorta related to this pen thread, but how many people have like permanent pen dents/bumps on their finger?

sunny

meh.
HSC
yep :(

I've been wearing a band aid whenever I write for a long time now as a cushion in hope of not making it bad....

Lee

my permanent pen dent has gone away......this is how much i've done tyhese hols...:(

i tried writing a phone message earlier and it was really hard...lik ei've forgotten how to write!!!!!

as for what pens are good i tend to use whatvere is around. no one pen is good for me, the feel or each pen is different and my choice keeps changing so i've got about 6 differnet types in my pencil case....

what is everyone's choices about black or blue?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)