people on campus (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
what do you do after uni? do you go back to your room and do work, do you go back and do stuff with people who are living on campus, do you go to parties, do things on campus? i'm just interested

clive

evilc
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
what do you do after uni? do you go back to your room and do work, do you go back and do stuff with people who are living on campus, do you go to parties, do things on campus? i'm just interested
I live on campus at Newcastle, After class, i usually come back to my place with some friends from my course and do a bit of Homework between classes or go down to the oval and kick a soccerball. I dont really spend much time at all with my 5 housemates (i live in a townhouse style on campus place) I have friends that live in other blocks to me, somtimes i go and talk to them or if it's a wednesday night (student's night) or a college function, some drinking action goes on. I'm not partying as much now that i am second year and have some harder subjects, but i still have enough fun. I go to the uni gym / bar with people from college as well sometimes.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Variety of stuff. Studying during the day can study with others too, after class might go to the lib. or stop a chat to whoever if I know them, when I'm by myself usually watch a movie in my room. Drinking Monday/Thurs nights, a few activities organised throughout the semester - there was a fancy dress night + 70's night. Always something held on the weekends, but since I'm home during the weekend don't know what they're really like - apparently okay, not a lot of people go-

Overall, it's pretty good - living on campus. Generally a great study environment.!

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
i find on campus the worst place to study.. so i dont do any and just talk with friends drink and smoke.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
I feel REALLY guilty if I go out and haven't done required reading, studying or finished off a lab report = I have been getting a lot of studying etc.. done before I go out - more so than last yr.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I also find living in campus a bad study environment... there is a lot more stuff to do living in the inner city that is a lot more exciting than study!

Collin

HSC
N/A
I go to the gym, then home and try to study.

vanity

HSC
starbucks . . . gloria jeans . . . pasta . . . all we do is eat and drink!

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
see, i only buy packs that say that or that smoking harms others

then i dont have to worry

bex

HSC
i cant believe how much more i smoke on campus.. its sheer boredom that does it i think! its so easy to procrastinate in the dorm cause there is always someone to talk to (or annoy!!)

Soma

Toney Starks Fanboy
HSC
word uni makes u need to smoke a lot more although i have still managed to cut down a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)