• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

People that mould. (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
FOTB - Don't accuse me of being short sighted I argue with people I know that I will be profitable in the outcome.

I did not mean that you would start making money straight away from high school, trust me, I understand the potential that is there for lawyers but there are shorter, less demanding courses where jobs are not as few and far between.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
FOTB - Don't accuse me of being short sighted I argue with people I know that I will be profitable in the outcome.

I did not mean that you would start making money straight away from high school, trust me, I understand the potential that is there for lawyers but there are shorter, less demanding courses where jobs are not as few and far between.
did i hurt ur feelings? sorry <3

bored at work

HSC

It's the difficulty in getting a a job that also adds to the prestige of being a lawyer.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
hahahahahaha omfg wtf ... hahahahahaha... FreshOffthe.... hahahaha.. ahem... wait.. mhph... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao seriously... I see you won't be making many informed business decisions since you're not studying finance, commerce or economics. Have fun slaving away in the hospital while I go make some informed decisions.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
hahahahahaha omfg wtf ... hahahahahaha... FreshOffthe.... hahahaha.. ahem... wait.. mhph... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lmao seriously... I see you won't be making many informed business decisions since you're not studying finance, commerce or economics. Have fun slaving away in the hospital while I go make some informed decisions.
slaving away? nah, i mean look at Dr House, hes got it soooo easy.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Who's Dr. House? I study too much finance to know who that is.

Wikipedia tells me he's a rabbit and Frankenstein's cousin.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Who's Dr. House? I study too much finance to know who that is.

Wikipedia tells me he's a rabbit and Frankenstein's cousin.
hes this really rich doctor who does nothing all day and has so much power. oh and he shits over ppl who study finance.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Hah f***

With an attitude like that no wonder we hear doctors kicking patients to see if they're dead or not.

Let me guess, would've done law if didn't get into med? Lmao

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Hah f***

With an attitude like that no wonder we hear doctors kicking patients to see if they're dead or not.
most ppl in med have the same view, they are all just acting.

Let me guess, would've done law if didn't get into med? Lmao
nah, mate. there is no if. me getting in was a sure thing. i only put med with no backups cuz i knew they wouldnt refuse me :) Child prodigy, what can i say?

R

Roxtar

So im beginning law school this year, and have wanted to do law since year 10 (when my teen girl mind settled and finally realised what she wanted to do in life). In senior i took up humanities/english related subjects so I game myself the best chance of proving my communication skills.

But ive come to realise through orientation week, that a bunch of previously medicine aspiring students in my school have come to law school.

What confuses me is why such a 360 degree change in their career field?
You have to ask THEM first, not us.

If they didnt get the marks to do medicine - but still really want to do it - why dont they just do science adn give the gamsat test?

Are they doing law for the status and money?
you could even be describing your own reasons there.

something they could achieve in medicine as well surely...

If not - if their doing law as an easy way to status and money - then maybe their only passion in life is status and money?
Way to tell us THEIR passions in life. This could well be your passion as the words came out of YOUR mouth.

I only feel angry for those people that actually wanted to get into law - but got kicked out by these med failures.
No you don't. You seem insecure. What about? Hmmmm maybe about a bit of unhealthy competition.

What's your opinion on this>?
Live and let live.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
most ppl in med have the same view, they are all just acting.

nah, mate. there is no if. me getting in was a sure thing. i only put med with no backups cuz i knew they wouldnt refuse me :) Child prodigy, what can i say?
Hahahahaha!!!

That is so true!!!!!!! Most people in med are so frigging up themselves but they act it. At least the people in law actually show their true nature.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)