• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

People who are specialized (1 Viewer)

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Orrible cabbage, we share 9 units. I do the same subjects as you, minus maths plus studies of religion 1.

Last edited:

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
\'OrribleCabbage said:
Thank you fleepbasding (strange name), at least I know someone else experiences my pain.
Well, I don't experience quite as much pain as you doing maths and ext 1... but then again, I have to do studies of religion so it probably evens out.

Yes the pain of 3 major projects- which reminds me, better go fill my journals out for the last 2 months of which I've made virtually no entrys...

Last edited:

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
Music 2, Extension Music, Maths Adv, Eng Adv, Chemistry, Physics, French Continuers and French Extension

im pretty spread out i think..
frenchs were finished last year btw..

im happy with what im doing, well balanced :) i love all my subjects, music most of all :D

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I do Eng advanced, maths 2U, biol, chem, music 2, music extension.

I reckon it's better to be spread out, if only because it's more interesting that way.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Im all over the shop
4U Maths, 2U Chemistry, 2U French, 2U English (Adv), 2U Ancient History

My weakest subject is Ancient, Im not into humanities (only now i realise!)

But my other ten units are strong so im happy :D

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
As long as you have 10 strong units it doesn't really matter whatever else you do. My performance extension unit is the 11th one; so if I *really* have to make the choice between failing that (which I probably will anyway) and failing something else, at least I'll know what to pick.

monique66

I do english, ext, ext2, legal, maths and eco and i just dropped bio cause i finally woke up and realised that i couldn't get the uai i need with it. So yeah, as you can see i'm very english-y

monique66

spose it depends on who you are, personally i feel that bio was too broad of a subject and i could be asked anything. I'm better at making up BS so humanities are my main strengh. I mean i wasn't totally crap at bio but i wasn't happy with it either- i just thought that i may as well drop it coz it was taking up time and i could use that by doing something else i spose.

Zoltan

Too cool for school
HSC
I find humanities a lot less reliable than sciences... at least with biol you have the syllabus points and it's like tick tick tick... but with history and things you have to be prepared for weird-ass questions and go all philosophical. Not that I mind writing essays, you just have to make sure you've got it exactly right.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
i did one thing from each of the 5 diff things
science- bio
creative arts- visual art
english- 3 u
maths- general
humanities- legal studies

find me the missing link.
i cant.

but it made 86.3 which was good enuf 4 me!

monique66

nah, but the thing is most of the time there is no 'right' or 'wrong' like with science or maths...it sort of like 'okay she has a point and an opinion' then you get marks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)