people with microphones on campus? (1 Viewer)

speed2

HSC
did anyone else see some people walking around campus today talking into microphones and interviewing some people??? anyone know what they are doing?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Thats Student Life - a Christian group on campus. Basically they interview you on various things to do with, you guessed it - Jesus!! This time of the year they will ask you about Easter, and what happened on Good Friday and all that jazz.

For answering their questions, and filling out a form with your name, address and number on it, they give you a chuppa chup. Then, they replay the videos in the comfort of their own cult meeting and cheer if you answer the questions correctly. If not, be expecting several thousand phonecalls from them trying to convert you.

I'm surprised you've only just realised their existance in 3rd week. They are as much apart of MQ as sleeping students are in the library ;)

In all honesty though, most of them seem pretty decent.... but there are the bible-basher types that wont ever let you escape. My advice is to ignore them, and spend $1 of your own on a chuppa chup :)

buddys

HSC
MaryJane said:
I'm surprised you've only just realised their existance in 3rd week. They are as much apart of MQ as sleeping students are in the library ;)
i started at mq middle of last yr and have never seen them around campus...ahh well prob because i ignore ppl who stand and try to call you over to sell/show you/make you join something :D

boinkBOINK

hustler
HSC
N/A
lol mj
ur right on that
my gf fell prey to them last yr
although she said the girl was nice
she woouldnt stop calling my gf
on the mobile\home fone when they bump at uni
and preaching about how great god is
until someone had to put a foot down

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)