Perdisco acct1501... (1 Viewer)

msbhvnboy

HSC
I just started the acct1501 practice set.

Can any tell me how the inventory cards work... like why are there two lines for each transaction. And do we have to fill in all the blank spaces for week one - there's four for each inventory card. and do the numbers mean dates.

for example week 1 has 2,3,3,4 etc corresponding to a transaction. Do those numbers mean dates for that month.

urgg.so confusing..

ty for any help

flamearrows

come on die young
HSC

Can any tell me how the inventory cards work... like why are there two lines for each transaction. And do we have to fill in all the blank spaces for week one - there's four for each inventory card. and do the numbers mean dates.

for example week 1 has 2,3,3,4 etc corresponding to a transaction. Do those numbers mean dates for that month.

urgg.so confusing..

ty for any help
Go see your accounting tutor in consultation or send them an email, or even post on the Blackboard discussion forum. This the wrong place to ask.

jellyy

HSC
N/A

urgg.so confusing..

ty for any help
look at "further information" and you'll see how the inventory cards work
not all the spaces need to be filled, a lot of it you don't have to fill in
and yep the numbers are the dates (look at the heading, it'll say date then description)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)