Performance anxiety- unable to get or keep an erection. (1 Viewer)

hipPo3

HSC
suburban_magic said:
Yeah she just wanted me to pull it out so she could play with it and it wouldnt go

its funny tho coz im a freakin horny animal who, sometimes, wanks 10 times a day and can get hard looking at ANYTHING.

this came as a total shock. Ooh horny goat weed..i shall look for it

thanks
10 times a day !?!??!?!? .. bullshit
i smell alot of wang now .. alot of wang

that might be ur problem .. ur into that mental .. not the physical
henceforth, ur gf is only hot in ur head but in real life she looks like popeye the sailor
u a virgin ?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
suburban magic said:
I feel its quite big (17-18cm)
You felt wrong. And presuming the natural habit of increasing penis size by 3 cm when publicly mentioning size, you are merly average my friend. But dont worry, I'm not much better, but I just wanted to point that out.

Saul

*ss
HSC
yeah don't worry about it too much - unless your girl is shit she can deal with it... the big nono is to put pressure on yourself for it to go away, cause then it REALLY won't go anywhere. Try be happy with yourself, don't worry about getting it up, and your body will get over it.

(drugs work, but they aren't a solution - the only thing they can do is help you get over it, they don't fix shit by themselves)

cupcake

Plur and shit
HSC
Jerry Cuntholme said:
get a hotter girlfriend
hahaha

don't worry man - if she's as hot as you incessently tell us, then its probably all nerves. if that happens again then forget about yourself and eat her out - keep her happy so at least she's satisfied and you'll probably get rearing to go anyway so its double the fun for her.

maybe reconsider wanking off 10 times a day.. you could be running on empty, and i highly doubt that drugs/supplements are the answer, your 17/18 for fucks sake.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
PS: a dick cant be made to go hard at the click of your fingers. It's not like *click* hard *click* soft *click* hard *click* soft. You actually have to give it time.
30mins according to lilly's pharmacuticals.. if u use tadalafil... i cant vouch for it.. but there are alot of 50 yr olds that swear by it.....

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
You don't need drugs of any sort at this age.. Just be patient and stop being stupid.
But you should be able to control your erections mathmite.

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC
Wow, your e-penis is only 17-18cm's long? No wonder you can't get it up, it's too small. I know for a fact that my e-penis is 80-81cm's long and I don't have a problem with performance anxiety. It must just be your tremendously small penis. You might want to see a doctor about how small it is cause there's something very wrong with you.

How the fuck was penis size relavent to your post at all?

Infact, reading it again I think it's highly likely that your infact gay. Which sucks for you, because a lot of homosexual men really like big penis', so you probably won't get much sex cause yours is so small.

suburban_magic

HSC
kudos to all the mature people that responded. i havent got that problem anymore, it was just the stress of the situation (long story)

im sure other guys must have this problem too but are just to shy to admit it.

and although it is irrelavent my real penis is just under 18 cms. i dont know about the whole e-penis bullshit im kind of new to internet forums.

thanks pointdexter for the medication help atleast now i will know what to do if i really develop erectile dysfunction

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I have had this problem.....

Only when on the drink though...lol

HSC
N/A
suburban_magic said:
I was with my gf on the weekend n she came back to my place- she waned to see what my cock looked like and all. Im not shy about showing my cock to people becasue I feel its quite big (17-18cm) but when she wanted to see it I just could not get hard...no matter what she did.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

she was understanding though...how the fuck aee you meant to get over this problem? have other BOS'ers had similar problems?
*hug* good luck nexxt time

try some kinda stimulant .. horny goat weed (or is that for something else?)

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
-MuNcHKiN- said:
*hug* good luck nexxt time

try some kinda stimulant .. horny goat weed (or is that for something else?)
Do they even sell that now? I remember thead for it and a report on the news claiming it really does nothing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)