Perks of employment in Audit/Assurance? (1 Viewer)

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
The question particularly relates to big 4 accounting firms. What do you find appealing about Audit?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Are you asking from a career/development perspective, or 'perks' in the more common sense (i.e. non-monetary benefits)?

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
Are you asking from a career/development perspective, or 'perks' in the more common sense (i.e. non-monetary benefits)?
Career/personal development in terms of the skills you pick up along the way/exit opportunities. I know the pay in assurance is a tad lower compared to other divisions, so I assume it must have some good 'perks' that attract so many grads every year.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's a quick way to learn a lot of different things, pick up technical skills, develop your own managerial/coaching style, build networks, travel, etc... with minimal industry experience.

RishBonjour99

HSC
N/A
It's a quick way to learn a lot of different things, pick up technical skills, develop your own managerial/coaching style, build networks, travel, etc... with minimal industry experience.
Thanks for the input mate! So for example, if you had detoillette consulting lined up and pwc auditing - what would audit offer relative to the consulting/advisory division?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)