PERMS AND COMBS HELP PLEASE (1 Viewer)

acaibowlover

HSC
i actually dont know anything about perms and combs and i have a exam which has it. in literally 3 weeks. ive watched a thousand youtube videos but its so conceptually hard to get cause there arent many formulas that idek where to start. i look at my textbook and be like WTAF is going on. how do i learn perms and combs please help/

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Have you tried eddie woo videos?

3 weeks is more than enough time to learn perms and combs and + you have ample time during the holidays

hscgirl

HSC
idk if this helps, but u need a positive mindset when u do perms and combs. like for some reason, i LOVE perms and combs because i think the maths is so satisfying

also, i recommend making a booklet consisting of all the distinct types of perms and combs questions u come across, and intricately annotating the mathematical working out step-by-step. since perms and combs questions tend to have various methods to reach the final answer, ensure u note ALL the different types of approaches bc this will be extremely helpful for tackling the broad spectrum of types of questions u could be asked

also make sure u understand the fundamentals instead of mindlessly accepting the worked solutions

idk if this helped lol but tbh, if u just try to find enjoyment in perms and combs im sure u will everntually understand it

carrotsss

HSC
You can watch all the videos in the world but tbh a lot of it is just practise, analysing your mistakes and going through the questions really logically. Also, drawing the questions helps me a ton, you should really do a diagram for every question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)