Personal and public transport (1 Viewer)

inasero

Reborn
HSC
for PPT, you are only required to discuss the one particular innovation you studied in class- so I say choose one and stick to it. I have EXCELLENT notes on trains if you want them. But at the moment my computer is hihgly stuffed so can't help you out there.

If you need any help in the meantime please don't hesitate to ask- I'm sure either me or McLake can help you.

FallenAngel

HSC
Hi I'm new at these forums. I'm currently doing an assessment task on Personal and Public Transport. If anyone has any notes, specifically to do with bicycles can you please email me at inacent.girl@gmail.com, it would be greatly appreciated.

lukedra

HSC
I find the hardest part is the materials data at my classes engineering reports. You can find all you need at www.matweb.com when it comes to basic mechanical properties. If you are studing reynolds 853 i can send you like costs per tube and stuff. I don't wanna send you like my notes and my assignment stuff for that report because my class is dumb and i think I'm getting good marks for dogy levels of work. If anyone could send me a past report so i know what level of standerd the rest of the state is doing it would be cool. my email is lukedra@gmail.com or lukedra@hotmail.com.

FallenAngel

HSC
Thanks for the offer to help, but don't worry about it now, I've finished it, not properly but the best I could.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)