Personal engagement in mod B? (1 Viewer)

Run hard@thehsc

HSC
I recall we need to personally engage in module B..... Should I do this with personal pronouns or how else should I approach it? Thanks!!!

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
I believe that there are a few ways through which you could personally engage with the Module B text that you have studied. They include:
  • Considering the ideas that your text explores. This refers to particular ideas conveyed within your text and the manner through which such ideas are conveyed (here, techniques and quotes become relevant to your analysis) as well as the relevance of these ideas to the specific Module B question.
  • Exploring and discussing your perception of the meaning of these ideas. Module B requires you to gain an understanding of the structure, content and language used in the text that you studied, which will subsequently enable you to develop your own personal interpretation. Depending on the question, using personal pronouns may be possible, although perhaps it should be avoided.
  • Examining the relevance and/or validity of such ideas and values as guided by your analysis and perspective. Depending on the question, your personal interpretation (which could be influenced by interpretations contained within your prescribed text) can be used to express whether you perceive the text to be relevant over differing contexts.
I hope this helps! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)