Personal experience / Public knowledge (1 Viewer)

Bon******

ok ok i knoooooooow im a dumbarse but can someone just run by me what they wrote so i can check if i got it right, cos i've never heard 'public knowledge' used as a sac term

swisstruffles

HSC
dw i was a bit shocked at this one as well...

personal exp: knowledge and exp. from a individual; may not be discoverable to anyone else

public: discoverable to everyone; may apply to others in society

i know it sounds shit and it probably is! hopefully it got me 2 marks

young_gurl

personal experience is the first hand info u get urself and public knowledge is the knowledge shared by all other citizens

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
hmmm....I relate public knowledge to Macro world and try to approach that way.

And I try to approach personal experience with Micro world. I think that's how the examiners want you to answer this question.

swangal

Originally posted by Survivor39
hmmm....I relate public knowledge to Macro world and try to approach that way.

And I try to approach personal experience with Micro world. I think that's how the examiners want you to answer this question.
yeah thats what i did. hopefully its right! I just explained how public knowledge was the macro world and said how it was the law and media and government n stuff and your personal experiences ( micro world) e.g family,friends, beliefs influence how you viewed the macro...i.e public knowledge!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I related it to micro and macro worlds as well..mine was kinda a dodgy explanation as well. Did anyone else find themselves really rushed for time?

shazabdazla

yeah stacie..i was really pressed for time, wrote work and leisure essay which i knew so well for like 20 minutes! *sigh* didn't get to use all stats and media like i had planned...

personal experience = knowledge of a person gained through life experiences...differs individually and difficult to compare,,

public knowledge = knowledge, info, tech shared by public and proven, can be measured and analysed more easily...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)