Personalised AI Tutor - Bloom (1 Viewer)

gazzaboy

HSC
Hi everyone 👋

I'm building an AI tutor called Bloom. Sign up to the waitlist at bloom.study. Please share with your friends :)

I would appreciate any feedback you have! I'm looking to chat to students to understand how you study, whether you go tutoring etc.. In return, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about studying, the HSC, uni or anything! If you're interested, feel free to send me a message 🙂

Cheers,
Gary

Last edited:

cossine

HSC
Hi everyone 👋

I'm building an AI tutor called Bloom. Sign up to the waitlist at bloom.study. Please share with your friends :)

I would appreciate any feedback you have! I'm looking to chat to students to understand how you study, whether you go tutoring etc.. In return, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have about studying, the HSC, uni or anything! If you're interested, feel free to send me a message 🙂

Cheers,
Gary
As it turns out there is opensource alternative of chatGPT called BLOOM. It was created by over 1000 AI researchers to provide a free large language model for everyone who wants to try.

It will be interesting to see how you build on BLOOM.

As a side note, Khan Academy seems to creating AI model call Khanmigo using ChatGPT API.

All the best

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)